Old February 14th 04, 06:46 AM
Pete KE9OA

"me" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:38:40 GMT, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

What's wrong with a general class license? In order to get that license,

13WPM code ability was required.

Where you been? It's been years since all that is required up through
extra is 5 wpm.

I've been working in the world............how about you?

How does a license class characterize how
intelligent one is?

Because all you have to do for a license now is to memorize some
questions and answers. If someone is going to go to the trouble of
taking an exam they may as well memorize a few more questions and
answers and get the extra class. If they can't do that it shows a real
lack of intelligence.

Go to school...................it seems that you have quite a bit to learn.

I have an Advanced class license.............I haven't
had the time to upgrade to an Extra class.

Time my ass. You are making excuses for being lazy. How much time does
it take to memorize some questions and answers

Lazy? I don't think so...........................as I have stated, the extra
class license presents no challenge. The written test is very
easy........................a 2nd semester engineering student would have no
problem with that part of the test. Maybe I should have stated things
differently....................I won't make the time to go for a relaxed
requirement license.
Memorizing the answers is lazy. You can memorize for today, or learn for
forever. Your choice.

Also, with the elimination of the
20WPM code requirement, there just isn't anything to shoot for.

More excuses for laziness.Why not just operate illegally then?

Silly of me! I thought I was conversing with a reasonable person! You will
go into my kill file!

Why did you post his name and address up on this NG?

Because Steve is a spammer who thinks his **** doesn't stink.

A spammer is somebody who sends unsoliceted e-mails to folks. This is a
newsgroup, where people express their opinions and feelings. Everybody on
this newsgroup is a living person, not some robot to be abused.
Your demeaner illustrates that you have no respect for people...........too
bad for you. You will never be able to make it in the long run, with that
attitude.
I would'nt characterize Steve as a spammer........................Steve is a
person whose favorite radios are manufactured by R.L. Drake. That company
makes good equipment, along with many other companies. I don't really jump
into the radio debates, because I feel that everybody is entitled to like
whatever radio that they choose to.

How do you know that? Did you ask him?

If anybody wanted to
get ahold of Steve, they could go to one of the websites that have the
callsign database, just as anybody could get ahold of me this way (they

do).

Well I have just made it tahe much easier.

Tahe............is that a new word? Better do more memorizing!

Sure............just like the old days in CB, where one would give
somebody's address out over the air, as if that was supposed to scare them.
You are nothing but a bully, with nothing intelligent to say. A bully is
probably the most useless person in the world, besides a thief.
One more thing......................did you really type this message up
yourself, or did somebody do it for you? Oh, I forgot..............you
probably really can type. You just needed to memorize the position of the
keys.

Old February 14th 04, 07:52 AM
me

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:46:56 GMT, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

A spammer is somebody who sends unsoliceted e-mails to folks.

No a spammer can also be someone who continually posts off topic to a
newsgroup. There are ten's of thousands of groups so people can pick
the proper one. Instead we have a few assholes here who think they
don't have to be considerate of those who come here for SW.

This is a
newsgroup, where people express their opinions and feelings. Everybody on
this newsgroup is a living person, not some robot to be abused.

So why all the off topic post abuse. I didn't see you mention that.

Your demeaner illustrates that you have no respect for people

I have no respect for people who have no consideration for the people
of this group. Of course you being a hypocrite think it is okay to
cram this newsgroup full of off topic posts.

bad for you. You will never be able to make it in the long run, with that
attitude.

The long run where? What long run am I trying to make?

I would'nt characterize Steve as a spammer........................Steve is a
person whose favorite radios are manufactured by R.L. Drake. That company
makes good equipment, along with many other companies. I don't really jump
into the radio debates, because I feel that everybody is entitled to like
whatever radio that they choose to.

I haven't seen Steve talk much about radios. Radio debates would be
fine here. Instead we have Steve posting off topic messages and
fueding with his homo sexual lover Michale Bryant.

How do you know that? Did you ask him?

Steve isn't interested in radios. He is only interested in off topic
posting and feuding. When a technical questions is asked of him he
doesn't have a clue so he is worthless for that too.

Sure............just like the old days in CB, where one would give
somebody's address out over the air, as if that was supposed to scare them.
You are nothing but a bully, with nothing intelligent to say.

Oh it is okay for all the assholes to flood the group with off topic
messages but when I post something freely available to all I am a
bully? If it takes being a bully to expose the inconsiderate assholes
here than a bully I am.

Old February 14th 04, 08:38 AM
Dxluver

WWJD,

what a hypocrite, using phrases (I'd guess) you don't even live by. PLEASE
*Do Not* email me on this or any other subject either.

Gosh, it was sooooo much nicer when you weren't posting in here. Why is that?
You're not here ........then you 'appear' and it all starts all over again.
It really sad.

Then you end it with a WWJD, that's sick/sad. Don't even bother replying,
unless you want to show to everyone how superior you are to me because I will
not be reading it and I know you can't help yourself so you will drool all over
yourself to reply.

You need to go burn a fattie and relax.
Old February 14th 04, 08:40 AM
Dxluver

Steve and knowledge? I have seen him unable to answer the most simple
technical questions.

Huh? You ARE kidding, right? He helps more in this group than you do, it's
not even close. Sad:-(