Old February 15th 04, 07:09 AM
RHF

MWB,

MWB - "What Would Jesus Do" [WWJD] is a "Personal" Statement of FAITH [.]

MWB - When You Use "WWJD" are You Making a 'personal' Statement
of Faith or simply hollow intellectual rhetoric.

MWB - Are You a Christian ?
- A simple Yes -or- No - MWB

MWB - Do "YOU" Believe In and Accept Jesus "The Christ" as
Your 'personal' Lord and Savior ?
- A simple Yes -or- No - MWB

MWB - IF... You can Answer "YES" to both Questions ?
- Then Your use of "WWJD" has meaning.

MWB - However - If you Answers are "NO".
- Then Your Use Of "WWJD" Has NO Meaning.
{ Simply the Hollow Rhetoric and Intellectual Dishonesty. }

MWB - As for "WWJD" - For the Most Part "What Would Jesus Do"
Is a Self Reflective Question for Believers to Ask Themselves
in Seeking Guideance for the Right Thing To Do In Their Life.

MWB - The Way You Use "WWJD" - Is a Form of Attack Against Others.
[ MWB - You Are Turning WWJD into a new form of "Hate" Speech. ]

MWB - I Ask Myself "WWJD" with Respect to MWB.
.... and the Answer Is "Find Forgiveness in My Heart for MWB."

MWB - For My "TENT" is Made of the Cloth of the Greatest Commandment of
them All Given By Jesus "The Christ" which is to "Love One Another" [.]

MWB - Jesus Loves You... and I Am Trying - Amen Brother )

Am I A Christian - YES - For I Have Faith and I Believe ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(Dxluver)

Then you end it with a WWJD, that's sick/sad. Don't even bother replying,
unless you want to show to everyone how superior you are to me because I will
not be reading it and I know you can't help yourself so you will drool all
over
yourself to reply.

Another example of someone claiming to be a Christian.

Doesn't his Christian love just jump out at you ?

Again, do you think Jesus would act the way you do ?

Do you think Jesus would sit around degrading and insulting other people ?

Do you think Jesus would be as judgemental as you choose to be ?

Remember, WWJD ?

..
Old February 16th 04, 10:36 AM
RHF

MWB,

"No, I'm asking you to think if falsely accusing "Mighty Weird
Brain" of being " are the words that a Christian
should be proud of.

NO - But Alas - We All Fall Short in the Eyes of God [.]

* To ERR is Human.
- In this Case - I {RHF} Admit to simply being 'human'.

* To FORGIVE Divine.
- In this Case - MWB Can You Be 'divine' and Forgive Me ?

tbf... ~ RHF
= = = There But For... The Grace of God Go Each of Us [.]
..
..
= = = ospam (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...

From:
(RHF)

MWB - Are You a Christian ?
- A simple Yes -or- No - MWB

Yes

MWB - Do "YOU" Believe In and Accept Jesus "The Christ" as
Your 'personal' Lord and Savior ?
- A simple Yes -or- No - MWB

Yes

MWB - The Way You Use "WWJD" - Is a Form of Attack Against Others.
[ MWB - You Are Turning WWJD into a new form of "Hate" Speech. ]

No, I'm asking you to think if falsely accusing "Mighty Weird Brain" of being
" are the words that a Christian should be proud of.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

..
Old February 16th 04, 11:48 AM
RHF

= = = ospam (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(RHF)

Most Part "What Would Jesus Do"
Is a Self Reflective Question for Believers to Ask Themselves
in Seeking Guideance for the Right Thing To Do In Their Life.

OOPS - "Guideance" was 'misspelled' and should have been GUIDANCE.
..
..

MWB - The Way You Use "WWJD" - Is a Form of Attack Against Others.
[ MWB - You Are Turning WWJD into a new form of "Hate" Speech. ]

We've been through this before.

I don't think you seem capable of understanding how by embracing
the very concept of "hate speech" you contradict big chunks of
the rest of your philosophy.

MWB - I Can 'embrace' the Concepts of both "Hate Speech" and
"Hate Crimes" as long as they are EQUALLY APPLIED to All People
for "All Acts of Hate". I only take 'exception' to the "Exclusive
Misuse" of the Concepts of both "Hate Speech" and "Hate Crimes";
when they are ONLY "Defined" and "Apply" to the Acts of White People.

MWB - Even Cornel West recently commented in a TV Interview on this
MISUSE of the 'concept' and 'application' of both "Hate Speech" and
and "Hate Crimes" Basically when Cornel West was asked a question
as to whether Blacks can Commit "Hate Crimes".
IIRC: Cornel West said that any act of "Hate Speech" and "Hate
Crimes" by a person of any race is an Attack on Our Common Humanity.
CORNELWEST=
http://www.cornelwest.com/
- presented by "4BMWMB" Inc.

* Other Cornel West Links:
http://www.pragmatism.org/library/west/
http://aalbc.com/authors/cornel.htm
http://www.afroamerica.net/west.html
http://aad.english.ucsb.edu/docs/west.redis.discr.html
http://www.nathanielturner.com/cornelwest2.htm
http://www.newfoundations.com/GALLERY/West.html
http://www.elvaq.com/vnews/display.v.../3fcfd1d378452
..
..
Did that pass you by ?

MWB - Who Knows - I simply a common man and lack your Education.
..
..
Do you understand ?

MWB - Who Knows - I simply a common man and lack your Intellect.
..
..

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

MWB - I am 'humbled' by YOU )
[ To which MWB - YOU will undoubtedly reply... "and You Should Be !" :]

ir... ~ RHF
= = = I Remain... simply just another common man RHF.

..

..

Old February 17th 04, 04:07 AM
RHF

MWB,

"Excellent, RHF. Really awesome URL's.
Why don't we wait and continue this discussion
after you've had a chance to read some of them."

MWB - Why MWB with 'my' being just a simple common man. I thought
that YOU [MWB] with your Education and Intellect, would tell me
what Dr. Cornel West "Real Means" and 'truly is all about'.

MWB - Once Again, I am 'humbled' by YOU [MWB] ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ospam (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...

From:
(RHF)

[...]

Mike

..
Old February 18th 04, 03:45 AM
RHF

= = = ospam (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...

From:
(RHF)

MWB - Why MWB with 'my' being just a simple common man. I thought
that YOU [MWB] with your Education and Intellect, would tell me
what Dr. Cornel West "Real Means" and 'truly is all about'.

You can read what Prof. West writes for a lifetime and not
digest it all.

MWB - Alas, one only 'digests' that which has meaning to them at
some point in time; as seems relevant to them for their needs.
..
..
Is it so outlandish to request that YOU read the URLs YOU posted ?

MWB - And what makes YOU 'think' that between 15 January 2004 and
the time that I post them here. That I had not in some form or
fashion read that which was 'pertinent' to "My Quest" and
Fulfilled My Specific Needs for Information.
..
..
I think I'd like to hear your opinions of the positions
advanced by Prof. West before continuing playing newsgroup tag.

MWB - My 'position' has been STATED and You have Heard (Read)
my 'opinion' on the "Topic" that was of Interest to Me.

* Hate Speech as a 'universal' Concept: That is Applicable to All.
- Vice Solely an Act that can only be committed by Whites on non-whites.

* Hate Crimes as a 'universal' Concept: That is Applicable to All.
- Vice Solely an Act that can only be committed by Whites on non-whites.
..
..
MWB - Once Again, I am 'humbled' by YOU [MWB] ~ RHF

A little actual humility might be a refreshing new experience
for you, RHF.
Your sarcasm is noted.

MWB - Why Thank YOU ~ RHF )

..