Old February 15th 04, 07:43 AM
RHF

Ah the Bob Bah Zee "MWB" has Spoken !
.... and invokes my name - For Yes I Am "RHF" )

All are WELCOME at the "Antenna Ashram"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SWL-AM...na/message/502
Shortwave Listener (SWL) and AM & FM Antenna eGroup on YAHOO !

MWB - ASHRAM isn't that Indian ?

isr... ~ RHF
= = = I Simply Remain... My-Self RHF )
..
..
= = = ospam (Michael Bryant)
From: "Mary"

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20
We hope this Communication finds you in good health
and with Great = Spirit.

Exactly the tyoe of language one might expect from an
Indian tech support person. Now this is truly SPAM.

Notice how they overcapitalize in the same style as RHF...

..