Old February 17th 04, 04:38 PM
coder

Default New controller for RX320

I am going to design and develop a new controller for the RX320.

I am hoping to receive a wish list of features that are currently
available but not in the same controller or are not available at all.

I use a incremental development model and will be posting my
prototypes online as I go along. I hope that other enthusiats will
download it and provide criticism. Constructive or otherwise

Thank You.
Old February 17th 04, 05:13 PM
Gray Shockley

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:38:10 -0600, coder wrote
(in message ) :

I am going to design and develop a new controller for the RX320.

I am hoping to receive a wish list of features that are currently
available but not in the same controller or are not available at all.

How 'bout just desired features?

Such as: I hate sliders in a radio, absolutely hate 'em.

Well, 'cept for ra-joes on the computer screen There I just love 'em.

I use a incremental development model and will be posting my
prototypes online as I go along. I hope that other enthusiats will
download it and provide criticism. Constructive or otherwise

Thank You.

Thank you!

Gray Shockley
----------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio+ w/RS Loop
Justice AM Antenna
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
---------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Old February 18th 04, 03:25 AM
Gavin Jacobs

Coder,
I currently use the GNRX320 program.

The one thing I would like to see is an MRU (Most Recently Used) list and Back/Forward buttons on a toolbar. I often want to "go
back to ... wherever I was a few minutes ago", but I don't remember what it was.

I would also like to see better integration with a database such as the ILG. Gerd does a good job, but it still requires two
programs to do the job that should be done by one.

Gavin