Old February 20th 04, 10:52 PM
Les & Claire

Default Serious DX

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...htm?list994971

Les )

--
http://www.stuffmongers.com

Remove frontal lobes to reply from a NG

Old February 20th 04, 11:43 PM
Maximus

Thanks Les & Clare I saw that and did not pause to read it. Now I did
S. The universe is indeed a mysterious place. It means we have the
faintest notion of everything going on, and that accounts for why our
reception is so often lousy g.

Il Dolce Far Niente

Old February 20th 04, 11:59 PM
Les & Claire

Maximus wrote:
Thanks Les & Clare I saw that and did not pause to read it. Now I
did S. The universe is indeed a mysterious place. It means we have
the faintest notion of everything going on, and that accounts for why
our reception is so often lousy g.

Lousy RX or a glimpse into the heart of a gas giant? Take your pick!

Les

Il Dolce Far Niente