Old February 21st 04, 02:32 PM
Ken Knecht

Default Grundig YB400PE won't turn on

My Grundig YB400PE won't turn on when I press the pushbutton. The
correct time shows on the display.

The manual has no troubleshooting info.

Any guesses? Anything I can look for? The batteries test ok.
Taking them out has no effect.

Help!

TIA

Ken

--
Untie the two knots to email me
Old February 21st 04, 02:41 PM
Mr. Dell

Ken Knecht ha scritto:

Any guesses?

LOCK button disable "ON/OFF" button?

Old February 21st 04, 04:22 PM
Ken Knecht

Yep. That was it. Didn't know it was there. Evidently one of my
cats stepped on it.

Thanks.

Ken

"Mr. Dell" wrote in news:c17qm7$f2k$1
@news.ngi.it:

Old February 22nd 04, 04:51 PM
Ken Knecht

(Frank White) wrote in news:c19bvh$1f2g
:

Your cats walk on your radio?

The radio lies face-up on a chair stand, together with some
books, next to the head of my bed for handy listening after
retiring. The cats spend at least half their lives sleeping on
that bed. Sometimes the twain meet.

Or is this part of the cats' great 'Let's Driv ethe Humans
Nuts' campaign?

Probably. Far down on their list though. they have other, more
effective policies in place.

Ken

--
Untie the two knots to email me