Old February 23rd 04, 03:36 PM
Joe

Default FT: (Boatanchor) Minolta X-370 and lenses

This was stuff I sold this all to a buddy for $200 but turns out he wears no
pants in his household + his wife is to air headed, stupid to read the
manual and confused bitching to him for a case of $8 disposal's.
I gave him his money back (perhaps now he can buy himself some pants)

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2pdtg/minolta.jpg
I have a Digital SLR now perhaps trade for something I can use , test
equipment, scanner, audio tubes, Boatanchor
(Long Island area)

X-370 SLR chrome Body w fine focus screen, Minolta OEM eyecup
Minolta MC ROKKOR PF 1.4 55mm normal lens
Vivitar 135mm Telephoto
Minolta MC ROKKOR -QF 3.5 200mm telephoto
2X teleconverter.
Tiffen LS-55M black metal Lens Shade
UV1A/protect filter
Tiffin 82F filter
Manual, cases, camera cap
If you pickup in Long Island LIE Exit 33 I will throw in a tripod I have
someplace.

-Joe (Remove NOSPAM)

Old February 23rd 04, 04:46 PM
Michael Black

"Joe" ) writes:
This was stuff I sold this all to a buddy for $200 but turns out he wears no
pants in his household + his wife is to air headed, stupid to read the
manual and confused bitching to him for a case of $8 disposal's.
I gave him his money back (perhaps now he can buy himself some pants)
[non-radio stuff deleted]

No.

You're trying to sell something that has nothing to do with radio,
in two newsgroups that most definitely are not general buy and sell newsgroups
(and even if ads are suitable here, they would pertain to the topics at
hand).

Find a buy and sell newsgroup for your junk.

The fact that you have wrapped your ad in a "for trade for shortwave"
wrapper is irrelevant. You are not selling a radio.

Michael VE2BVW