Old February 25th 04, 08:01 PM
Glowplug53

Default Telefunken Bajazzo '56 Schematic Needed

Any help would be great!
Thanks.

GP53
Old February 25th 04, 09:26 PM
DK

Bajazzo TS 5511 : http://www.agtannenbaum.com/t_cat.html
Have a look also at http://www.stengel.net/olradio2.htm
Post a message at de.comm.funk.misc

Good luck
D. Kremp

Glowplug53 wrote:
Any help would be great!
Thanks.

GP53

Old February 26th 04, 03:56 AM
Larry Ozarow

Try Walter Groer:

http://www.geocities.com/radioflier.geo/telefunk.htm

Nice guy and a great resource.

Larry

Glowplug53 wrote:
Any help would be great!
Thanks.

GP53

Old February 26th 04, 09:13 PM
Gerd Niephaus

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:01:41 GMT, Glowplug53
wrote:

Any help would be great!
Thanks.

GP53

You can get the schematics from

http://www.schaltplanlisten.de

If they can send the schematics via email, they say its for free.

Regards
Gerd Niephaus

Old November 9th 10, 02:00 AM
Junior Member

Hello,

I have that schematic. If you want I may send it to you by mail

Regards
Diego