Old February 25th 04, 11:45 PM
N8KDV

Default Lloyd Davies - THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A 30-YEAR-OLD-VIRGIN : 02/25/04

Anonymous Sender wrote:

Diary 02/25/04 by Lloyd Davies

There is nothing like being awakened early in the morning by idiots lik=

e The Idiots Next Door. Mr. Idiot is a dumpy-looking clown whose voice ha=
s only two levels: off and yelling. Mrs. Idiot is his dumpy sidekick. "Hi=
! We're the Idiot family and we like to make a lot of noise so everyone w=
ill know that we're both stupid and inconsiderate." So, with three cupboa=
rd doors and four drawers total in the typical Roach Motel kitchen, it is=
an endless slamming soir=E9e, every day. It would be too intelligent to =
take everything out at one time. Slamming the shower doors repetitively i=
s Mrs. Idiot's specialty. Mr. Idiot loves to check the smoke alarm. And, =
here's their dog Fido ... "Bark! Bark! Bark!" (translated: "Get me outta =
here!") Yes, the Roach Motel is probably an asylum in disguise, although =
one would be hard-pressed to find an alternative source of true entertain=
ment. The Roach Motel is also home to every low income Loser like me! (ap=
plause) I decided to take a more proactive st
ance in dealing with the public relations fiasco of last Tuesday, when=

I really screwup a pizza delivery order. It seems to be working although=
the damage has already been done. It becomes obvious that there is only =
one antagonist (not ThePrick, my manager) but the customer got coupons fo=
r free pizzas. The best bet is to avoid any more problems and return to a=
monk-like state. Jerked off before going to bed. Just another day in the=
uneventful life of a 30-year-old virgin!

I have to jump in here and at least give you credit for using the word "s=
oir=E9e". Don't think I've seen it used here before.

Thanks for helping us reach a higher level.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm