Old February 27th 04, 09:17 PM
Brian Hill

Default Heres a safe bet. NOT!!!

$7000 Give me a break!
0 feedback

Old February 27th 04, 09:33 PM
Mark S. Holden

Brian Hill wrote:

$7000 Give me a break!
0 feedback

It's not a confidence inspiring listing since he just signed onto ebay today, and it's a private auction, but it's local pick up only, COD.

So unless he's gonna roll you when you get there, it's probably legit.
Old February 27th 04, 09:59 PM
Pirate Bill

I got one....Its not worth it

Maybe half that??

Bill

Old February 27th 04, 10:53 PM
Diverd4777

" No Gaps" = picks up cell phones ??

In article , "Pirate Bill"
writes:

I got one....Its not worth it

Maybe half that??

Bill

Old February 27th 04, 11:12 PM
Dale Parfitt

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
" No Gaps" = picks up cell phones ??

It will be interesting to see if the Ebay police stop the auction- they did
when I tried to sell my FRG9600, because it too covered cell freqs. Also
delisted an unmodified Ranger 10M/12M all mode I listed, because it can be
modified to cover CB- as can every ham rig out today. Selective delistings
though- as I still see FRG9600's and Rangers auctioned all the time.

Dale W4OP

Old February 28th 04, 12:14 AM
Ken

"Brian Hill" brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote in message
$7000 Give me a break!
0 feedback

Yes, it is a "tad" overpriced. I suspect he thinks
it's worth that much however because he made
note it has "no gaps". Someone needs to tell him
You can hear old analog cell phones on an old
UHF tv set. : )

Old February 28th 04, 12:32 AM
Brian Denley

Brian Hill wrote: