Old February 28th 04, 12:13 AM
Diverd4777

Default Pirate 6.925 00:10 (2/27/04 )

S-5
Coming in very clear here in NYC

Old February 28th 04, 12:18 AM
Sanjaya

"Diverd4777" wrote...
S-5
Coming in very clear here in NYC

Good here in Knoxville, Tennessee also.
Have they identified yet???

Old February 28th 04, 12:45 AM
Brian

Yeah, excellent signal, twenty over here in Raleigh, NC. Unfortunately they
are presently playing a dance version of an Oasis song.

Brian
"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article ,

(Diverd4777) writes:

Subject: Pirate 6.925 00:10 (2/27/04 )
From:
(Diverd4777)
Date: 28 Feb 2004 00:13:13 GMT

S-5
Coming in very clear here in NYC

WMPR

Old February 28th 04, 08:00 AM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

S-5
Coming in very clear here in NYC

As I look at the subject, you have the time as 0010 UTC, but the date as
2/27/04. If you are using UTC then the date also changes, so it should
be 2/28/04.

To put it the way you did, you are implying that the event took place
about 24 hours previous to what you were actually reporting.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old February 28th 04, 12:53 PM
Diverd4777

In article , N8KDV
writes:

Diverd4777 wrote:

S-5
Coming in very clear here in NYC

As I look at the subject, you have the time as 0010 UTC, but the date as
2/27/04. If you are using UTC then the date also changes, so it should
be 2/28/04.

To put it the way you did, you are implying that the event took place
about 24 hours previous to what you were actually reporting.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Steve, here's how it works:
I have a clock, here in NY
set to UTC.
That's in London / greenwich England
- Zulu Time.
But i'm really here in New York, 90 miles south of New Paltz
Where they're doing Gay Marriages..
So, I look at my clock, set to London Time
And my calander, Set to NY Time
The calander only changes when it's Midnight here
But the clock, You see, reads London Time
- So Both the clock and the calandar are correct, depending on
what your using them for.
- So If a freind called me up, and asked
" What Time Is It ?"
And I said
" Where ?"
He'd think I was daft.

Now, let say we're really in the London Area
But theres a Black Hole Nearby.
As you and your clock start falling into it
Your eyes would adjust to the local color of the light
but light outside, say down the block
would appear reddish...
So you look at your clock..
What time is it now?
relative to an outside observer...
& is there a black hole nearby I can
throw WWV into
just to see what happens
" At the TONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE.eeeeeeeeeeee"

- Aint No 'Luminum foil gonna protect you from that one..

Dan

Old February 28th 04, 01:35 PM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , N8KDV
writes:

Diverd4777 wrote:

[...]

You'll get it figured out.

6.925 Pirate at 00:16 Z Pirate Bill Shortwave 5 February 25th 04 01:17 AM
Pirate 6.925 Pirate Bill Shortwave 2 February 23rd 04 05:46 AM
Pirate on 6.925 Pirate Bill Shortwave 1 February 21st 04 09:39 PM
6.925 PIRATE KB Shortwave 2 January 4th 04 02:40 PM
Pirate 6.925 Brian Shortwave 2 August 9th 03 01:05 AM