Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 29th 04, 04:53 PM
Mike Lynn

Default Improving AM Broadcast Band reception

Anyone have an idea how I can better my reception of a local AM station.
I live in the fringe area and was curious as to whether there is a
simple improvement for the AM broadcast band. I use a simple Panasonic
portable and just want to listen to talk-radio....
Thanks.
-mike