Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3rd 04, 02:03 AM
tommyknocker

Default headphones

I am SO frustrated. For the second day in a row I've been unable to make
out Radio Exterior de Espana's newscast over the speaker of my FRG8800.
I've tried SSB (cuts down the static), the tone and the attenuator but
they seem to be just below audibility level. I'm gonna follow some
advice I was given here a couple weeks ago about using headphones. But I
want to get good quality ones, not cheap jogger's ear buds. What brands
of headphones do you guys use?