Old March 3rd 04, 02:04 AM
Tor Johnson

Default Mongolloyd threatens to kill somebody.......

I think that "somebody" will be real interested in this threat you made a
couple of days ago Mongolloyd!

Call Christy Davies your fake lawyer quick!

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1078191561

Tor Johnson
Old March 3rd 04, 02:08 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Again, like anyone cares.

You are only making me madder. Do you want to be the cause for this newsgroup
to shut off?

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/
Old March 4th 04, 05:22 AM
Eric F. Richards

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA....what are you going to do, besides whine in
that girlish voiuce of yours and pound your fat flabby fists on
that cheapassed pressboard computer desk, you Danny Divito
lookalike?

Jesus! What the hell did Danny DiVito do to you to deserve that?

--
Eric F. Richards,
"Nature abhors a vacuum tube." -- J. R. Pierce, Bell Labs, c. 1940
Old March 4th 04, 09:16 AM
LW

(Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord ) wrote ...

You are only making me madder. /

Ok guys - better let up some - sounds like he might go postal on us.
He has very close ties to The Great Liberty Net. The Colonel might
have taught him to make pipe bombs.

Ewwwwww ... just think what a pipe bomb might do to my 'frigerator
box.