Old March 3rd 04, 04:38 AM
Mack Sambo

Default Who Is Pete Peters? Racists & Scam Artists For $500 Alex

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message

Hint #1. I am a short fat white guy with no chin, buck teeth and a
beak nose I try to minimize with a mustauche. I am a fine example of
the white superiority message I peddle.

Hint #2. I have made millions preaching anti-government messages but
dutifully file and pay my income tax every year.

Hint #3. I am anti-government but I immediately ran to my sheriff
pleading for help when I received a death threat on my telephone
answering machine.

Hint #4. I was so broken up by my first wife's death from cancer I
remarried just months after her burial.

Hint #5. I routinely play tapes of old sermons on my nightly broadcast
because I just don't feel like working that day. After all, I'm not
the one paying for the expensive air time on WWCR - my followers are.

Hint #6. I won't allow a tv in my home because it is a "talmadic
toilet"! But I don't miss much that is on television - I even tape
lots of it with my VCR. I keep my tv in my office so I can tell
everyone I won't allow a tv in my home!

Hint #7. I deplore the "Jew owned media" but routinely purchase issues
of USA Today, Newsweek, Time, etc.

Hint #8. I am frequently unprepared when I do feel like doing a live
radio broadcast but explain it away by saying "I am just going to let
the spirit lead me tonight."

Hint #9. I often will screw up the technical aspect of my radio
broadcast which results in dead air or WWCR technicians having to pop
in a canned broadcast of a past program. Again a dreadful waste of
contributors money but hey "I'm my own technician." And I'm not
spending my own money for the airtime anyway.

Hint #10. I make such a lucrative living off of my listeners donations
I am always traveling across the USA and taking carribean cruises.
Disneyland, Branson, Nashville are just a few of my favorite hangouts.
Thanks to my flock I enjoy fine accomodations and excellent meals. I
pretty much just take off whenver I want to. Afterall it's not like I
have a real job like you who give me 10% of your paycheck.

Hint #11. I routinely display my theological ignorance by
misinterpreting scriptures and being unable to answer callers
questions. But I cover that up by telling them to "call back another
time and I will answer your question then". I never do follow up with
an answer but it bails me out of the embarrassing moment.

Hint #12. I vehemontly criticize anyone who might be actually doing
something positive for Christianity. My latest attacks have been
focused on Mel Gibson for spending $25 million of his own money to
produce a movie on Jesus the Christ. I refuse to see the movie but
will criticize it anyway - yes I'm that smart! I just know it's some
kind of Jew plot! Anyway, how can you respect a guy who spends his OWN
money! He needs to be like me and be a taker not a giver.

Hint #13. I am so lacking in theological knowledge that I don't even
know the difference between the Paulist school of thought and the
theology of Christ. Is their really a difference? Frankly I don't even
know what Paulist means but whatever, neither do my followers - THANK
GOD!

Hint #14. I brag about kicking my dogs "real hard" on my broadcast.
Just makes me feel more manly and projects the macho image I so crave.
Although I'm short with a butter soft flabby body and physically weak
I like to think I'm a "man's man."

Hint #14. I will change nuances of my professed beliefs to fit the
times and call it "being led by the holy spirit."

Hint #15. I have a net worth of over $1,000,000,000 thanks to you TRUE
ISRAELITES!!!

SO WHO AM I?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Can't wait to get to the Double Jeopardy part of the show if all
questions are going to be this easy! As one of your hints you should
have included that Pete Peters once worked for the U.S. Government.
Yes indeed, he was a bureaucrat for the United States Department of
Agriculture who passed out largesse (low interest loans courtesy of we
tax payers) to farmers. Claims he was making about $40,000 a year plus
a gravy train of benefits all federal employees receive. Guess he
surmised that he could make much more by meshing religion, racism and
hate into a theology. Have to give the guy credit for his perception,
he's made a very lucrative living off his hustle.
So what do I win?
Mack
Old March 6th 04, 03:20 AM
Melvin Creep

(Mack Sambo) wrote in message om...
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are correct sir! What do you win? How about a week at one of the
right reverend's bible camps? Lots of square dancing, pigging out, and
self esteem building for fat white slobs (nothing like an orgy of
racism laced with theology to make 'em feel superior!). Of course
second prize is two weeks and the third place winner must endure three
weeks of the same.
Thanks for the info about Peter's employment with the U.S.
"guberment". A typical hypocritical "PAYtriot" he is. Do you know what
years he was employed by the USDA? Thanks Mack.
Melvin
Old March 8th 04, 02:17 AM
Mack Sambo

(Melvin Creep) wrote in message . com...
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I believe he worked for the U.S. government in the early 1970's.
Probably still is as a confidential informant.
Mack
Old March 10th 04, 04:55 AM
Melvin Creep

[...]

I am really disappointed that none of the Pastor's flock has rushed to
his defense. Not even one rant! Is it because none of his sheep are
intelligent enough to work a computer and consequently aren't on the
internet? Or is because they are illiterate? Or is it because he has
so few followers left? Or are they just embarrassed to publicly admit
that they've fallen for the line of crap Peter's peddles? Any insights
would be greatly appreciated.
Melvin
Old March 11th 04, 10:41 PM
Al Patrick

Some questions don't deserve a reply.

Pastor Peters is expanding his ministry. He recently purchased a new
(to him) printing press that starts with a large roll of paper and
produces a completed book. (? $37,000.00 I think I heard.)

He recently added 9.985 MHz (9:00 AM EST) to his shortwave schedule, 1
hour per day 5 days per week. About a month or so before that he added
two hours on Sunday nights at 3.210 MHz from 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. EST.
Less than a year before that he got on satellite. He's also
broadcasting his Sunday services via the net and satellite, I believe.
Seems almost like I heard him mention getting some more shortwave time! :-)

Read Romans chapter 1 and II Thessalonians chapter 2 and you'll learn
that God will sometimes give you what you want so go ahead, Believe what
you wish!

Al

===============

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old March 12th 04, 06:35 AM
Melvin Creep

Al Patrick wrote in message ...
[...]

Sounds like the right reverend pete is making his favorite organ
(his cash register) really sing these days! Must be rolling in the
dough! CHA CHING!!! In a way I'm glad to learn this. There's just
something about seeing white trash suckers getting fleeced of their
money that gladens one's heart.
It is odd that you have to cite the writings of Paul, not Jesus, to
condemn me to hell for my sexuality. But why not? You also have to go
to Paul, not Jesus, to support your belief in the inferior status of
woman. Paul also supported slavery. That really warms the cockles of
good ole boy's hearts! I won't even get into how he replaced obedience
with belief. A tenet fundamentally opposed to the teaching's of Jesus
and the other true Apostles. You, and most other "Christians", really
are adherents of PAULIANITY not Christianity. Followers of Paul (who
never even met Jesus) not the annointed Saviour, Jesus of Nazareth.
Melvin