Old March 3rd 04, 02:37 PM
DeWayne

Default Sangean ATS-909 Colors?

Anyone know the story behind the different colors of the Sangean ATS-909's?
As far as I know all the new ones are the light color. I have one with the
dark colors but I don't know how old it is.

DeWayne

Old March 6th 04, 11:14 AM
Dxluver

different colors of the Sangean ATS-909's?
As far as I know all the new ones are the light color. I have one with the
dark colors but I don't know how old it is.

I picked the dark one, I like it better. :-)
Old March 6th 04, 06:42 PM
DeWayne

"Dxluver" wrote in message
different colors of the Sangean ATS-909's?
As far as I know all the new ones are the light color. I have one with

the
dark colors but I don't know how old it is.

I picked the dark one, I like it better. :-)

Did you buy it new? The only new ones I've seen lately are the lighter
color.
DeWayne

Old March 7th 04, 11:20 AM
Dxluver

Did you buy it new? The only new ones I've seen lately are the lighter
color.

Indeed I did DeWayne, lucked out I suppose. {?} Actually at the Radio Shack
(where I got mine) that was the only color they had.

The guy said they'd be getting in the other color in a week, when I went up
there maybe three weeks later I still never saw them. Could have been in the
back maybe.

I think it's about time to do some rat shack *dumpster diving* again, it's
been awhile since I did that but my friend mentioned it to me the other day and
now I can't stop thinking about it....lol.

I can see the law pulling down the alley now and hitting me with a million
candlepower and asking me what I'm doing. Muahahahahah!!!!!
Old March 7th 04, 12:20 PM
DeWayne

"Dxluver" wrote in message
Did you buy it new? The only new ones I've seen lately are the lighter
color.

Indeed I did DeWayne, lucked out I suppose. {?} Actually at the Radio

Shack
(where I got mine) that was the only color they had.

We're talking about different brands. Even though they are the same
internally they are different cosmetically. I'm talking about the Sangean
not the RS. Perhaps I misled you a little : )
DeWayne