Old March 6th 04, 02:06 AM
Doctors R Toads

Default New Content for Discussions on SW

Hey Brian and Lord Whiz, thanks for the Plonk info.

"Lord Whiz" Lord wrote in

Why do people feel the need to inform plonkees that that have been
plonked? Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Hate Speech, what a nitwit. I do indeed feel sorry for such pathetic
posters as this. Instead of reading the post, he classifies it as "hate
speech".

Never mind the content of the post, never mind the disrespect that Jews
in the media bestow on all other religions and beliefs with the
exception of Judaism.

Some Jews want Mel Gibson to be prosecuted under the Patriot Act for
Terrorism for making the movie "The Passion of The Christ". Hey, that's
ok, these gutless posters will always follow status quo.

"Amish in the City" is indeed destined to be the new "Reality Show",
they have no comment on that though. Degrade the Amish, degrade midgets,
degrade Catholics, degrade anyone but Jews.

I guess the "lord whiz" didn't read as far as the following in my
original post:

No, don't believe me? How soon until we see a show based on these
seemingly absurd Jewish Rituals? I suspect that in this country, we
shall never see such a sacrilegious treatment of the Jewish people or
customs.

Why then do we countenance these degrading productions concerning the
customs of other people?

Dr. Artuad

Notice the admission of the aforementioned material being
"sacrilegious". Here is the definition of "sacrilegious" for Mr. Lord
Whiz:

1 : a technical and not necessarily intrinsically outrageous violation
(as improper reception of a sacrament ) of what is sacred because
consecrated to God 2 : gross irreverence toward a hallowed person,
place, or thing

Notice my imploration (
http://www.bartleby.com/62/55/I0785500.html )
for people not to tolerate (countenance) the degrading productions
concerning the customs of other people.

Me thinkst the lord missed the point of the post by focusing on things
that offend him.

Where do Messrs Lord Whiz and Brian Denley stand on the issue of the
hatred of Christians so commonplace in the media? Probably doesn't
concern them a bit. But an example showing the vulnerabilities of
Judaism to ridicule (due to the intricacies of their rituals, just as
Christians have rituals), and Lord Whiz is terribly offended.

This is why "Hate Speech" and "Speech Codes" are so ominous, who
actually gets to determine what is criminal speech and what is legal
speech?

Thank you, M'Lord, for being the typification of the dangers of "Hate
Speech" laws.

Dr. Artaud

I think this qualifies as 'hate speech', and thus reported. Plonk!
---------
"Doctor Artaud" wrote in message

To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and
waves, shunned even by the gregarious quark and unknown by the various
strands of time, so big it cannot be seen, yet so little it is immovable,
lies the fabric of the ultimate reality gripped in the tiny fist of the
all or nothing."

Content Control Dave Heil Policy 24 January 20th 05 05:20 PM
legal aspect of internet radio G Broadcasting 11 June 7th 04 02:24 AM
What is the typical price/length of a syndicated radio news contract? Scott McCollum Broadcasting 4 April 20th 04 09:08 PM
Geller Media [email protected] Broadcasting 0 September 19th 03 09:03 PM