Old March 11th 04, 09:09 AM
Dxluver

But wear them for like a half hour while I just piddle around in the store
and
look like a thief. ;-)----my post

******************************

Just For The Fun Of It !

Everyone - Wednesday 11 March 2004 is "Headphone Testing Day" at RadioShack.

Go to your 'loco' RadioShack Store and walk right in to the store
and go directly to the counter. Stand there right at the Counter
in their faces; with your Fingers Tapping on the Glass Counter-Top.

When one of the RadioShacketts finally asks you what you want.

Tell them you would like to see their Headphones and to "Try-On"
a few of their Headphones for Comfort and Fit.

TBL: Lets See Who Can Make It to Thirty Minutes ) ;-} !]

ROTF.......that cracked me up. You don't think I could make it to thirty
minutes? I would hope so, it only makes sense. I'd tell them that they were
me and everything was reversed around, they'd want to also.

**I don't know if I'll be in that area today. If I am, I will. If not, I
'promise' next time I am.......I will do that (not for fun *even though I'll
more than likely laugh or smirk*) and I'll report back what happened.

OK? :-D