Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 10th 04, 02:58 PM
David

Eavesdropping Ham radio rag chewing makes me suicidal.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:54:09 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Love2camp5 wrote:

Last night and this morning I was finally able to pull in some SSB on my new
radio. Last night on 3885 I could very clearly hear a ham operator in
Rhinebeck, NY and his conversations (I felt like an eavesdropper!) And this
morning (it was on 7"something") was the radio club from junior high school #22
in New York City area on something called "class net". What is that?

Here is a list of 'nets' that may be of interest to you:

http://www.worldofradio.com/nets2you.html

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B