Old March 13th 04, 12:26 AM
Soames123

Default Billionaires For Kerry

Flip Flop ??
Hey Gee, thanks fer the head up..!

Gonna vote for Bush fer shore now...

Flip Flop, thats a real bad thing..

- Like The Miracle of
Offshoring U.S. Jobs

Firing U.S Workers & building factories in China
Then pocketing the difference..

Choking the life out of the U.S economy
and eliminating hope for a better life in the future

Subject: Billionaires For Kerry
From: "MnMikew"
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:30:30 -0600

Kerry, fighting for the little guy. Puhleese.
That loser has more flip-flops on his record that Daytona Beach during
spring break.

Old March 13th 04, 02:26 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Soames123" wrote :

| Firing U.S Workers & building factories in China
| Then pocketing the difference..

Yup, that's George Bush, alrighty. Why, he's
got so much money from "pocketing the difference,"
the White House stewards don't order up toilet
paper anymore. George W. Bush is wiping his
butt with hunnerts, right, Soames?

| Choking the life out of the U.S economy
| and eliminating hope for a better life in the future

That's right, George Bush's duty as President is to
make the economy work. "Gummint's gonna make
everything all right..." that's what you're saying, right?
In other words, the government (and especially the
chief executive of the aforementioned government)
is supposed to guarantee hope for a better life in the future.

Right?

And, of course, we all know how healthy it is for
Government to intervene and insure happiness and
prosperity....why, we won't even have to work for it!

Gosh, the Kerry-esque future is *mighty* bright!

(sarcasm off)

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

Old March 13th 04, 01:08 PM
Stinger

LOL! Thanks for sharing that, JD.

-- Stinger

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 203...
On Fri 12 Mar 2004 09:26:06p, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
wrote in message news:2ju4c.1986
:

"Soames123" wrote :

| Firing U.S Workers & building factories in China
| Then pocketing the difference..

Yup, that's George Bush, alrighty. Why, he's
got so much money from "pocketing the difference,"
the White House stewards don't order up toilet
paper anymore. George W. Bush is wiping his
butt with hunnerts, right, Soames?

I particularly like the following - I *think* it was Dave
Barry that coined it, but I can't exactly recall...

Comparing Dems to Repubs - The Drowning Man Analogy

A man falls overboard 200 yards from shore.
He can just barely tread water and he's tiring.

Republican Response:
Shoot him 190 yards of rescue line and require the man to
struggle the first 10 yards to be rescued. This will help
instill self-reliance and self-determination.

Democrat Response:
Shoot him 350 yards of rescue line. As soon as the man grabs
on, the Dems drop their end on the beach, exchange high-fives
and go whooping off looking for someone else to "Save"...

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)