Old March 18th 04, 04:47 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Schedules?

Subj: Leaving the NG
Date: 3/17/04 11:29:46 PM Eastern Standard Time

Get your act together Fat Boy, the DX'ers of the world are looking at you!
Your posts show you are ripping off their reporting! You can't hide from the
truth. Give it up while you can, or descend into the abyss where no real
DX'er believes you.

Last Chance. I send you this thinking you may have one last ounce of smarts
in you.

Last time I saw this much wreckage was when a fellow named David Sharp told
the DX community he got a QSL from Tristan da Cunha for a reception across a
total daylight path...

Thought I had one last ounce of humanity in me to let you know that you are
treading down a perilous path.

Up to you brother bryant.

__________________________________________________ __-

Uh gee, Steve, I never said I was leaving the NG. I said I was going to stop
insulting and fighting with you.

I really had no idea that re-posting summer scedules would cause the etire
world to recognize my idiocy. I will endeavor to always include full source
citations - both the original poster and the group it was posted from. If I
need to do more, I stand open to instruction from you or anyone else in the
community.

Thank you sincerely for your advice, Steve. Your Dxing knowledge and wisdom is
greatly appreciated.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 18th 04, 04:56 AM
N8KDV

Subj: Leaving the NG
Date: 3/17/04 11:29:46 PM Eastern Standard Time

[...]

Instruction? You claim to be a graduate with a degree in Communications. We should
be looking up to you.

Instead, we find we must instruct you... interesting, to say the the least.

Thank you sincerely for your advice, Steve. Your Dxing knowledge and wisdom is
greatly appreciated.

I'm sure it is Fat Boy... now get your ass off to school first thing in the
morning, and in the afternoon call one one your lawyer relatives to inquire about
filing a lawsuit against the State of Kentucky for not instructing you properly in
your formative years.

It boggles the mind!

Old March 18th 04, 06:45 AM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

I'm sure it is Fat Boy...

You're disqualifying yourself another time....
Your words stink like your body does.
Did you already had a bath this year ole
whale whistler?

Old March 18th 04, 06:54 AM
N8KDV

Volks Scheiss wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

I'm sure it is Fat Boy...

You're disqualifying yourself another time....

Can't be disqualified retard... it's the law!

Old March 18th 04, 02:51 PM
Burr

Your doing great Mikey,

Why ever Brinda say at the end if her messages.

Keep the faith

Burr

Old March 18th 04, 06:10 PM
Maximus

As Patrick Henry said, "Give me Liberty or give me schedules !", or
something like that When I'm moved and got my receiver back out, they
will come in handy s.

"Strength and Honor"

Subj: Leaving the NG

Old March 18th 04, 06:20 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Subj: Leaving the NG

Uh gee, Steve, I never said I was leaving the NG.

No, but you DID title your email to me as 'Leaving the NG' did you not Fat Boy?

It boggles the mind!