Old March 24th 04, 11:18 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"MnMikew" wrote

| Ummmm, sounds great Steve! I got a bag of Mesquite chips in the garage.
| I'll fire up the turkey fryer. Whos bringin the beer?

Lesseee here.....2 cases of Summit - how's that sound?

(with deep thanks to the Creepy One)

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

---

Old March 25th 04, 01:27 AM
Jackie

try the veal!

Only if it's free-range.

Jackie

Old March 25th 04, 01:29 AM
Jackie

"MnMikew" wrote in message

Ummmm, sounds great Steve! I got a bag of Mesquite chips in the garage.

I'll fire up the turkey fryer. Whos bringin the beer?

Howzabout some Summit EPA? Or a nice James Page? I'll bring some if I am
invited...

Jackie in Little Canada

Old March 25th 04, 05:05 AM
Gary

"MnMikew" wrote in message ...
"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
news

"MnMikew" wrote:
| 6pm, Melvins house. BYOB(eef).

Is pork okay? I've got about 30 pounds
of sweet, tasty pork loin in my freezer,
and I was thinking, I'll bring my smoker,
and ten gallons of coleslaw - and maybe
cigars for everyone!

Imagine it....the first RRS BBQ.

Ummmm, sounds great Steve! I got a bag of Mesquite chips in the garage.

I'll fire up the turkey fryer. Whos bringin the beer?

GOT MILK?
Old March 25th 04, 06:28 AM
Brenda Ann

"Gary" wrote in message
om...

"MnMikew" wrote:
| 6pm, Melvins house. BYOB(eef).

Is pork okay? I've got about 30 pounds
of sweet, tasty pork loin in my freezer,
and I was thinking, I'll bring my smoker,
and ten gallons of coleslaw - and maybe
cigars for everyone!

Imagine it....the first RRS BBQ.

Ummmm, sounds great Steve! I got a bag of Mesquite chips in the

garage.
I'll fire up the turkey fryer. Whos bringin the beer?

GOT MILK?

I can't make it to the actual BBQ.. but I'll send y'all over some dried
squid and kimchi..

Old March 25th 04, 08:54 AM
Tracy Fort

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:28:01 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"Gary" wrote in message
. com...

"MnMikew" wrote:
| 6pm, Melvins house. BYOB(eef).

Is pork okay? I've got about 30 pounds
of sweet, tasty pork loin in my freezer,
and I was thinking, I'll bring my smoker,
and ten gallons of coleslaw - and maybe
cigars for everyone!

Imagine it....the first RRS BBQ.

Ummmm, sounds great Steve! I got a bag of Mesquite chips in the

garage.
I'll fire up the turkey fryer. Whos bringin the beer?

GOT MILK?

I can't make it to the actual BBQ.. but I'll send y'all over some dried
squid and kimchi..

This is going to be a good old fashioned US style barbeque. We don't
want any stinky old raw seafood. We just need pig and brew!

Tracy
Old March 26th 04, 02:20 AM
RHF

= = = "MnMikew" wrote in message
= = = ...

Beef. It's whats for dinner!

FO&A,

Meat has it place, but then again so do Vegetables.

For 'every' Steak: Is There NOT... a Baked Potato ?

What about the natural harmony of Pork Chops and Rice ?

Let us not forget Fried Chicken, a Biscuit and an Ear of Fresh Grilled Corn.

Some Tasty Barbecued Ribs and Baked Beans ?

Also, let us remember that most Steak and Barbecue Sauces
are 'composed' of DEAD Vegetable Matter.

jm2cw ~ RHF

..
Old March 26th 04, 10:27 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

RHF wrote:

Meat has it place, but then again so do Vegetables.

The place for vegetables is: In the nursing home!

For 'every' Steak: Is There NOT... a Baked Potato ?

Nope, just A-1 sauce, and maybe some shrimp

What about the natural harmony of Pork Chops and Rice ?

Nahh....what you do is bread them with cracker crumbs, then deep fry them.
Wheat is, after all, a vegetable!

Let us not forget Fried Chicken, a Biscuit and an Ear of Fresh Grilled Corn.

Oh, no, why ruin fried chicken?
Well, I guess you could pour gravy on top of it, if you *must*
I like mine with Tabasco Sauce! (Hey, peppers are a vegetable!)

Some Tasty Barbecued Ribs and Baked Beans ?

What's better than barbecued ribs?
MORE barbecued ribs!
Besides, barbecue sauce usually is made from
tomato sauce....and tomatoes are a vegetable, too!

Also, let us remember that most Steak and Barbecue Sauces
are 'composed' of DEAD Vegetable Matter.

There ya go. GOOD MAN!

jm2cw ~ RHF