Old March 21st 04, 07:37 PM
bram

Default UPNB7030 install AR7030+

hello all
Last week my new AR7030Plus arrived, The option upnb7030
(notch-noiseblanker)
is this board to be installed,by the owner, Or should I return my radio to
the dealer, and let him have it installed?
tanx
bram

Old March 21st 04, 08:26 PM
Stephan Grossklass

bram schrieb:

hello all
Last week my new AR7030Plus arrived, The option upnb7030
(notch-noiseblanker)
is this board to be installed,by the owner, Or should I return my radio to
the dealer, and let him have it installed?

I think this is a user installable part, installation instructions are
available on AOR's web site. Looked not entirely trivial to me, so *I*
would have this done by someone who has some more experience in messing
with the innards of receivers than I do.

Stephan
--
Meine Andere Seite: http://stephan.win31.de/
PC#6: i440BX, 2xCel300A, 512 MiB, 18+80 GB, R9k AGP 64 MiB, 110W
Old March 26th 04, 03:50 AM
Fred Zalupski

Bram,

Congratulations on the new radio! I wonder if you'd mind sharing your
impressions with us after a few days use and then in a month or so. I am
interested in the 7030+ myself and would appreciate hearing your thoughts on
its operation and the results you obtain.

Good dx,

Fred