Old March 27th 04, 03:42 AM
Diverd4777

Default THE FUGS on 7.415

- Any Minute now..

- Stay Tuned !!!

Old March 27th 04, 03:53 AM
T. Early

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
- Any Minute now..

- Stay Tuned !!!

Still got the album with the black and white cover. Ed Sanders
lives!...doesn't he?

Old March 27th 04, 04:06 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "T. Early"
writes:

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
- Any Minute now..

- Stay Tuned !!!

Still got the album with the black and white cover. Ed Sanders
lives!...doesn't he?

- Yes he does..!

http://www.woodstockjournal.com/

and.

http://www.thefugs.com/history_fugs.html

- I will NEVER forget when they went down to the Pentagon in the late 60's
and in fromt of thousands of soldiers armed with M-16's
They tried to
..
..
..
Levitate the Pentagon..

Old March 27th 04, 04:17 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "T. Early"
writes:

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
- Any Minute now..

- Stay Tuned !!!

Still got the album with the black and white cover. Ed Sanders
lives!...doesn't he?

Yep! Got it in the Storage Room..
$ ~ 100 on EBAY...

Ed Sanders is still with us;

http://www.thefugs.com/history2.html

A Visit to the Charts
The Fugs second album was released in March, 1966, with liner notes by Allen
Ginsberg. It was a success, at least for the record company. A few weeks later
we experienced the strange and eery (and very temporary) thrill of being on the
charts.

On July 9, the Trogg's "Wild Thing" was number seven on the singles list and
"Paperback Writer" was number two. And wow! there on the album charts! The
Fugs! at 89, just above Martha and the Vandellas Greatest Hits! It spawned the
peculiar hunger which I call "chart-anguia," a thirst to get on the charts
again, difficult to do with tunes like "Kill for Peace" and "I Feel like
Homemade Yodel."

http://www.woodstockjournal.com/currentacts.html

Old March 27th 04, 04:19 AM
mongo

you can download albums on overnet!!!!!

Old March 27th 04, 04:33 AM
Charles Hawtrey

(Diverd4777) crawled to the nearest keyboard and
summoned the courage to write:

In article , "T. Early"
writes:

[...]

Dunno, "Coca Cola Douche" could sell nowadays...

--
mi aerodeslizador se llena de las anguilas

Program Change announced on 7.415 for Friday Nights Diverd4777 Shortwave 1 March 6th 04 12:17 AM
VOA on 7.415 WBCQ ( Also 7.415 ) gone missing Diverd4777 Shortwave 1 February 14th 04 05:54 PM
Noise on 7.415 John Shortwave 1 February 9th 04 01:30 PM
WBCQ on 7.415 Diverd4777 Shortwave 6 January 22nd 04 12:13 AM
WBCQ 7.415 diverd4777 Shortwave 6 July 12th 03 08:56 PM