Old March 29th 04, 05:23 PM
the captain

my time is too valuable to clean up other peoples trash,

your attitude sucks

Burr wrote in message .. .
Dude,
If you don't want to read it don't open it.

That's easy, just DON'T OPEN IT!!!!

And your the one cussing!

Burr

PS: and sign your name, dummy!!!!

the captain wrote:
I have had it with both of you. unless you stop posting off topic
attacks and other trash I am going to do whatever I can to get both of
you bounced off the internet by your ISP's.

I don't know how many others are tired of these two assholes but I
have had it. you are both acting like ^&*(%$$#$%& trash.

Old March 29th 04, 05:26 PM
Burr

What would you be the "Captain" of??

Burr

Old March 29th 04, 06:09 PM
N8KDV

the captain wrote:

in case you haven't noticed, Maus and Archer have been driven out of
the group by all the undesirables on the group like Lare, rigali and
others.

Look here idiot! No one has 'driven' anyone away! They are still free to
post here anytime they wish.

So take your crap and stick it where the sun don't shine boy.

Old March 29th 04, 06:20 PM
N8KDV

the captain wrote:

my time is too valuable to clean up other peoples trash,

your attitude sucks

Remember, clean up begins at home...

Old March 29th 04, 07:35 PM
Tracy Fort

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:26:24 GMT, Burr wrote:

What would you be the "Captain" of??

Burr

His real name is Captain Asswipe!

Old March 29th 04, 08:03 PM
MnMikew

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
my time is too valuable to clean up other peoples trash,

your attitude sucks

And your lazy. learn to use a killfile.

Old March 29th 04, 08:52 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Remember, clean up begins at home...

Do NOT talk about clean up.
....you had a bath this year already? Can't believe it. Really.

Beware of the whales when taking a bath.
For sure you have too much fear.
No wonder, women (and even men) get in distance to you stinkin' piece of
****.

Old March 29th 04, 08:57 PM
N8KDV

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Remember, clean up begins at home...

Do NOT talk about clean up.
...you had a bath this year already? Can't believe it. Really.

Beware of the whales when taking a bath.
For sure you have too much fear.
No wonder, women (and even men) get in distance to you stinkin' piece of
****.

The only thing I truly fear are wackos such as yourself who have disregarded
your doctors advice and refused to take your meds.

Old March 29th 04, 09:32 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Remember, clean up begins at home...

Do NOT talk about clean up.
...you had a bath this year already? Can't believe it. Really.

Beware of the whales when taking a bath.
For sure you have too much fear.
No wonder, women (and even men) get in distance to you stinkin' piece of
****.

The only thing I truly fear are wackos such as yourself who have disregarded
your doctors advice and refused to take your meds.

At least you have not denied that you had no bath this year. And for
sure you can't prove me wrong.
Take a step out of your door on a light breeze and all windows in wind's
direction will be closed very soon.
You must be a very lonley being. No you're not a man at all, having such
a poor life hiding behind his desk with some RXs, producing insults on
others all day long, not having any idea about real life.

Old March 29th 04, 09:43 PM
N8KDV

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Remember, clean up begins at home...

Do NOT talk about clean up.
...you had a bath this year already? Can't believe it. Really.

Beware of the whales when taking a bath.
For sure you have too much fear.
No wonder, women (and even men) get in distance to you stinkin' piece of
****.

The only thing I truly fear are wackos such as yourself who have disregarded
your doctors advice and refused to take your meds.

At least you have not denied that you had no bath this year. And for
sure you can't prove me wrong.
Take a step out of your door on a light breeze and all windows in wind's
direction will be closed very soon.
You must be a very lonley being. No you're not a man at all, having such
a poor life hiding behind his desk with some RXs, producing insults on
others all day long, not having any idea about real life.

Sounds like Bryant projecting yet again!