Old March 29th 04, 09:59 PM
the captain

the plan is proceeding:

Hello,
Can you please forward a copy of the unacceptable posts? Once we have
these then we can have our abuse administrator investigate the user.
Also can you please provide us with a copy of the acceptable use
policy of the rec.radio.shortwave? If you are seeing inappropriate
posts from a particular user you should also report it to the
newsgroup administrator. If you have any questions or need further
assistance please feel free to contact Iserv customer services.

Thank you,
Danny
Iserv Customer Services
616-493-3740 or toll-free at 1-888-64-ISERV
Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am - 10pm
Saturday 9am - 9pm
Sunday 12pm - 6pm
Old March 29th 04, 10:01 PM
the captain

I want this group to be for shortwave, not for peoples SH?%^#^@

I will not killfile people, I will get them kicked out.

I don't put earplugs in my ear when the neighbors stereo is too loud,
I call the police.

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message link.net...
"the captain" wrote
| I don't know how many others are tired of these two assholes but I
| have had it. you are both acting like ^&*(%$$#$%& trash.

Dear Dumbass,

If you don't like reading it, ignore it. Killfile what you don't like to
read.
Problem solved.

(now, wasn't that easy?)

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

Old March 29th 04, 10:02 PM
N8KDV

the captain wrote:

the plan is proceeding:

Hello,
Can you please forward a copy of the unacceptable posts? Once we have
these then we can have our abuse administrator investigate the user.
Also can you please provide us with a copy of the acceptable use
policy of the rec.radio.shortwave? If you are seeing inappropriate
posts from a particular user you should also report it to the
newsgroup administrator. If you have any questions or need further
assistance please feel free to contact Iserv customer services.

Thank you,
Danny
Iserv Customer Services
616-493-3740 or toll-free at 1-888-64-ISERV
Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am - 10pm
Saturday 9am - 9pm
Sunday 12pm - 6pm

Keep contacting them!

Old March 29th 04, 10:06 PM
N8KDV

the captain wrote:

I want this group to be for shortwave, not for peoples SH?%^#^@

I will not killfile people, I will get them kicked out.

No you won't! You can't get anyone kicked out of here!

Old March 29th 04, 10:09 PM
N8KDV

the captain wrote:

I don't put earplugs in my ear when the neighbors stereo is too loud,
I call the police.

I'm sure you're on their watch list.

Old March 29th 04, 10:41 PM
Frank Dresser

"the captain" wrote in message
m...
I want this group to be for shortwave, not for peoples SH?%^#^@

Do you want to make posts about shortwave, or do you want to make posts
about people's SH?%^#^@?

I will not killfile people, I will get them kicked out.

All the usual flamers here have proven themselves of making a positive
contribution. If you want a newsgroup to control, why don't you form your
own moderated usenet group or yahoo group?

If you control the group, you could kick out people all by yourself. You
wouldn't even have to say "Please" and "Thank You" to some faceless
administrator.

I don't put earplugs in my ear when the neighbors stereo is too loud,
I call the police.

No, it's not like the neighbor's stereo. It's more like having neighbors
who are constantly bickering. I don't have to listen to the neighbors. In
fact, listening in on these neighbors takes a bit of effort, akin to putting
my ear to the wall so I might hear them better. Well, it's easier and more
pleasant to not put my ear to the wall. I'm under no obligation to open up
the posts from any of the known flamers when it's obvious they're knotted up
in the RRS version of an undousable junkyard tire fire.

Frank Dresser

Old March 29th 04, 10:47 PM
llortamai

"the captain" wrote in message

[...]