Old March 29th 04, 04:38 PM
Corbin Ray

Default More useless statistics. We've been spying on you!

I'm #1 in the "Top 10 Original Content Ratings" category!!!

For once in my life, I am being rewarded by my altruism and frugality! I
rock baby!!!

One day, back when I had dial-up, I noticed that it took forever for
messages to load when they contained "copy of copy of copy" material. So I
decided right then to strip all previously posted content from my posts. I
figured that the header still referred to the original post if somebody
really needed to see what it said, plus I would attempt to write my reply so
that most readers could understand the meaning of my reply even if they
couldn't read any of the previous messages in the thread.

I used to manually delete the previous information myself in each reply, but
I found out last week that Outlook Express will do that for me. Just uncheck
the "Include message in reply" feature and my reply is as clean as a
whistle.

Old March 29th 04, 08:54 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

And this post you just made was somehow radio related?

That you must say.
Loser.

Old March 29th 04, 11:41 PM
donutbandit

"Frank Dresser" wrote in
:

And what does WWVB (#12) have to do with shortwave?

It has more to do with it (I said remotely connected) than the 11 above it.
Old March 29th 04, 11:43 PM
donutbandit

"Frank Dresser" wrote in
:

Well, in my opinion, The Hal Turner Show certainly is connected with the
purpose of rec.radio.shortwave

Not in my book.
Old March 30th 04, 12:07 AM
Brian Hill

"donutbandit" wrote in message

Not in my book.

Donut, You know why your mad about off topic posts? Because you can't resist
them. You love to debate just like the rest of us and your debate of choice
is the off topic post. Cheers!

--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 30th 04, 01:43 AM
Frank Dresser

"donutbandit" wrote in message
"Frank Dresser" wrote in
:

Well, in my opinion, The Hal Turner Show certainly is connected with the
purpose of rec.radio.shortwave

Not in my book.

Please explain how a guy leaving his well known SW radio show on WBCQ isn't

Old March 30th 04, 04:29 AM
HFguy

N8KDV wrote:

And this post you just made was somehow radio related?

The above is the definition of irony. :-)