RadioBanter

-   -   MEMO: HOW TO ADDRESS ME (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41638-memo-how-address-me.html)

Brian Hill March 31st 04 01:35 AM

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me as
The Honorable Melvin Creep. No it's not an ego thing, that's not what
I'm all about. It about respect for the position. Thank you for your
cooperation.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG

Melvin Melvin Melvin. You won't ever make it to Kook status, so give it up.
A troll is what you are and a troll is what you'll always be. Now go smoke a
white owl keaster boy!

Howard March 31st 04 02:39 AM

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:11:09 GMT, m II
wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

more illiterate obscenities..snipped...

http://www.scotiabunk.com/TracyFort-...gfor-N8KDV.jpg

mike

All I get from that link is "The page you requested is unavailable"

m II March 31st 04 05:38 AM

Tracy Fort wrote:

hahahahaha....funny!

I'll be laughing until midnight!

Simple minds are easily amused

mike

m II March 31st 04 05:42 AM

Howard wrote:

All I get from that link is "The page you requested is unavailable"

I changed the name of the jpg. The picture was a rude depiction of a
person wiht with their head up their own *ss.

If the young retard Tracy starts behaving in a more mature manner, it
will stay off. If not, it's back. With pictures of his love life.

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

Tracy Fort March 31st 04 11:19 AM

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:42:09 GMT, m II
wrote:

Howard wrote:

All I get from that link is "The page you requested is unavailable"

I changed the name of the jpg. The picture was a rude depiction of a
person wiht with their head up their own *ss.

If the young retard Tracy starts behaving in a more mature manner, it
will stay off. If not, it's back. With pictures of his love life.

mike

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Tracy

m II March 31st 04 09:46 PM

Tracy Fort wrote:

If the young retard Tracy starts behaving in a more mature manner, it
will stay off. If not, it's back. With pictures of his love life.

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Coherency isn't your strong point, is it?

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

N8KDV March 31st 04 09:55 PM

m II wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

If the young retard Tracy starts behaving in a more mature manner, it
will stay off. If not, it's back. With pictures of his love life.

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Coherency isn't your strong point, is it?

Beats anything you've got going!

m II March 31st 04 10:01 PM

N8KDV wrote:

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Coherency isn't your strong point, is it?

Beats anything you've got going!

Very Good! Tracy's lips didn't even move when you 'said' that!

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

Michael Bryant March 31st 04 10:13 PM

From: m II

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Coherency isn't your strong point, is it?

Nope, getting drunk early in the day seems to be Fort's strong point.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV March 31st 04 10:18 PM

From: m II

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Coherency isn't your strong point, is it?

Nope, getting drunk early in the day seems to be Fort's strong point.

Did you provide drugs to others? Did you 'share'?

Have you been convicted of drug use?

Can you document that you have not sold drugs?