RadioBanter

-   -   MEMO: HOW TO ADDRESS ME (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41638-memo-how-address-me.html)

Melvin Creep March 30th 04 08:10 AM

MEMO: HOW TO ADDRESS ME

Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me as
The Honorable Melvin Creep. No it's not an ego thing, that's not what
I'm all about. It about respect for the position. Thank you for your
cooperation.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG

Tracy Fort March 30th 04 02:07 PM

On 29 Mar 2004 23:10:04 -0800, (Melvin Creep)
wrote:

Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me as
The Honorable Melvin Creep. No it's not an ego thing, that's not what
I'm all about. It about respect for the position. Thank you for your
cooperation.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG

Excuse me madam, but Parker Smith would like to give you a blow job!
Could you take care of that between your busy duties?

Thanks,
Tracy

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord March 30th 04 03:02 PM

Timelords like me never address anyone as "spokesman"

Got it crackhead?

A TimeLord always wins in the end!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

T. Early March 30th 04 03:24 PM

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership

position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me

as
The Honorable Melvin Creep.

Troll is much shorter. I think I'll go with less keystrokes.

m II March 30th 04 08:11 PM

Tracy Fort wrote:

more illiterate obscenities..snipped...

http://www.scotiabunk.com/TracyFort-...gfor-N8KDV.jpg

mike

N8KDV March 30th 04 08:19 PM

m II wrote:

http://www.scotiabunk.com/TracyFort-...gfor-N8KDV.jpg

mike

The same nice picture of YOU looking for me!

Wrong place!

RHF March 30th 04 09:00 PM

= = = (Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord ) wrote in message
= = = ...

Timelords like me never address anyone as "spokesman"

Got it crackhead?

A TimeLord always wins in the end!

LD (TTL)

You missed the naturally follow-on line.

"Because... Time Is On Their Side !"

[ The Rolling Stones Song Lyrics: "Time Is On My Side" ]
http://www.lyricsdepot.com/the_rolli...n-my-side.html

jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..

RedOctober90 March 30th 04 09:25 PM

(Melvin Creep) wrote in message . com...
Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me as
The Honorable Melvin Creep. No it's not an ego thing, that's not what
I'm all about. It about respect for the position. Thank you for your
cooperation.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG

All 3 of these nerds have been killfilled..

ahhh, the sound of unintelligent speak has been eliminated.

Stephen M.H. Lawrence March 30th 04 11:32 PM

"Melvin Creep" wrote

How about I refer to you as Ben Dover, Asscreep?

73,

SL

---

Tracy Fort March 30th 04 11:38 PM

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:32:53 GMT, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
wrote:

"Melvin Creep" wrote

How about I refer to you as Ben Dover, Asscreep?

73,

SL

---

hahahahaha....funny!