Old March 30th 04, 08:10 AM
Melvin Creep

Default MEMO: HOW TO ADDRESS ME

Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me as
The Honorable Melvin Creep. No it's not an ego thing, that's not what
I'm all about. It about respect for the position. Thank you for your
cooperation.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG
Old March 30th 04, 03:02 PM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Timelords like me never address anyone as "spokesman"

Got it crackhead?

A TimeLord always wins in the end!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/
Old March 30th 04, 03:24 PM
T. Early

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Greetings to my shortwave listening family. In my leadership

position
as official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup please address me

as
The Honorable Melvin Creep.

Troll is much shorter. I think I'll go with less keystrokes.

Old March 30th 04, 08:11 PM
m II

Tracy Fort wrote:

more illiterate obscenities..snipped...

http://www.scotiabunk.com/TracyFort-...gfor-N8KDV.jpg

mike

Old March 30th 04, 08:19 PM
N8KDV

m II wrote:

http://www.scotiabunk.com/TracyFort-...gfor-N8KDV.jpg

mike

The same nice picture of YOU looking for me!

Wrong place!

Old March 30th 04, 11:32 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Melvin Creep" wrote

How about I refer to you as Ben Dover, Asscreep?

73,

SL

---

Old March 30th 04, 11:38 PM
Tracy Fort

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:32:53 GMT, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
wrote:

"Melvin Creep" wrote

How about I refer to you as Ben Dover, Asscreep?

73,

SL

---

hahahahaha....funny!