Old April 3rd 04, 12:34 AM
Diverd4777

In article , Burr
writes:

I just love my new Grundig 200, it has the nieces tuner and an adorable

crank on the side and a "very" bright light on the front, it lights the
tent so well at night.

Getting out into the country again; good to hear!

- Where are you camping these days & what kind of tent do you have ?
-

Dan

Old April 3rd 04, 01:40 AM
Pookins the Nubbin

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
There are some totally irrelevant postings creeping in.

Can we concentrate on the topic of radio please.

Many thanks

Mike

How about not reading what you don't
and reading what you do? Your idea seems
almost as functional as McDonalds having
to put warning labels on their coffee cups
and apple pies, because they are hot, and all
because some idiot someplace learned to walk
errect only last week.

Simple solution eh?

Old April 3rd 04, 02:13 AM
Diverd4777

In article s.com, "Pookins
the Nubbin" writes:

Can we concentrate on the topic of radio please.

Many thanks

Mike

Mike,

Post something shortwave related //

Dan

Old April 3rd 04, 05:31 AM
Charles Hawtrey

Burr crawled to the nearest keyboard and summoned
the courage to write:

I just love my new Grundig 200, it has the nieces tuner and an adorable
crank on the side and a "very" bright light on the front, it lights the
tent so well at night.

As opposed to the nephews tuner?

(sorry, couldn't resist...)

--
mi aerodeslizador se llena de las anguilas

Old April 3rd 04, 08:23 AM
Mike Terry

Hi ?

Don't agree, this is a radio related list, simple.

Cheers

Mike

"Pookins the Nubbin" wrote in message
roups.com...