Old April 3rd 04, 08:52 AM
Mike Terry

Default A04 schedules

These are really useful as my club is compiling a summary, so thanks to all
for these, any more out there please?

73s

Mike

Old April 4th 04, 02:39 PM
Daniel L. Srebnick

http://www.hfcc.org

You can download the whole lot.

Old April 4th 04, 03:49 PM
N8KDV

Mike Terry wrote:

Thank you Daniel, that's great.

I posted that the other day! You sure as hell didn't thank me!

Old April 4th 04, 03:55 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Mike Terry wrote:

Thank you Daniel, that's great.

I posted that the other day! You sure as hell didn't thank me!

From now on anything I post here is not for use in any way shape or form
by Mike Terry or the British DX Club!

Old April 4th 04, 04:37 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

From now on anything I post here is not for use...

Everything you post on usenet is for free use of everybody as it is an
open letter to all. Exceptions are not allowed or irrelevant.
If you don't like the terms for usenet use keep off the usenet. Thanks.

Old April 4th 04, 04:48 PM
Volker Tonn

Michael Bryant schrieb:

So Terry's British? Explains all that spit-&-polish authoritarianism....

At least his ISP is british.