Old April 10th 04, 12:16 AM
ChGeor9

Default I am getting an Unid on 4810

from about 0600 UTC I have been gettingmusic and other programming it what
sounds like possibly Russian but I can not understand the languae well enough
to be sure. I was wondering whether anyone else can hear this station on 4810.
I find it interesting since I live in an apartment in Dallas. I am using a
Radio Shack reel antenna conncted to a Sangean ATS-818. I find it interesting
since I do not hear that many 60 meter band stations, it seems most have gone.
But it may just be my location and equipment.

Charles George
Old April 10th 04, 04:03 AM
Brian

Didn't hear it myself, but may be R transcontinental, Mexico City. The only
other thing I think that it may be is Voice of Armenia. What receiver and
antenna are you using? Try this link for summer schedules:
http://www.eibi.de.vu/. 73,

Brian

Old April 10th 04, 04:06 AM
Brian

Sorry, nevermind my question about your radio and antenna, I apparently
didn't catch that part in your post.

Brian

Old April 10th 04, 09:01 AM
GO BEARCATS

I do not hear that many 60 meter band stations, it seems most have gone.
But it may just be my location and equipment.

trust me Charles, 60 meters is alive and well. It's just your setup is all.

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*

MilAir Monitoring from KeyWest - Lots of Comms! GeorgeF Scanner 1 May 13th 04 09:37 PM
Mexico 4810 N8KDV Shortwave 0 January 17th 04 02:06 PM
Unid signal Tom Sevart Scanner 1 November 12th 03 10:36 PM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 9/3/2003 GeorgeF Scanner 0 September 4th 03 01:15 AM
Spanish UNID on 6956 starman Shortwave 3 August 11th 03 11:52 PM