Old April 10th 04, 03:59 AM
Brian Denley

Default M-7000 info needed

Anyone have a Universal M-7000 Communications Terminal? Is the screen
display black and white or color? Is the video out an RCA composite
connector or what? I bought a used one (not here yet) and I have to get a
monitor for it.

Thanks for any help!!

--
Brian Denley

Old April 10th 04, 08:01 PM
Brian Denley

Where does that link say that the M-7000 uses a color display? That is an
M-8000 link right? I couldn't find any reference to the M-7000.
Thanks again.

--
Brian Denley
"Telamon" wrote in message
Thanks for any help!!

M-7000 is B&W
M-8000 is color. Don't know if it is composite or not but I would

guess
that it is.

According to this link at Universal it uses a VGA color display.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...ders/0087.html

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 10th 04, 09:02 PM
Telamon

Telamon" wrote in message
Thanks for any help!!

M-7000 is B&W M-8000 is color. Don't know if it is composite or
not but I would guess that it is.

According to this link at Universal it uses a VGA color display.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...ders/0087.html

The M-8000 uses the VGA color display. The M-7000 uses B&W video.
For the M-7000 look at Universals used equipment.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 10th 04, 10:16 PM
Brian Denley

Telamon" wrote in message
Thanks for any help!!

M-7000 is B&W M-8000 is color. Don't know if it is composite or
not but I would guess that it is.

According to this link at Universal it uses a VGA color display.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...ders/0087.html

The M-8000 uses the VGA color display. The M-7000 uses B&W video.
For the M-7000 look at Universals used equipment.

Got it! I already bought the M-7000 on Ebay but I wanted to order a monitor
also. Thanks to you, I think know what to order. It also looks as though
the M-8000 uses a standard computer video cable while the M-7000 looks like
it has an RCA type composite video plug.

Thanks again for the help.

--
Brian Denley

60 meter mod info needed... Richard Heindel Equipment 4 June 27th 04 03:06 PM
Info needed Scanman Boatanchors 0 January 10th 04 10:44 PM
PRO 23 INFO NEEDED L. Scanner 0 January 5th 04 05:42 AM
YEASU 757 info needed Gary CB 2 December 12th 03 02:06 PM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM