Old April 12th 04, 12:18 AM
Tracy Fort

On 11 Apr 2004 22:51:11 GMT, Duane wrote:

John and Teresa Kerry own several valuable properties in the U.S.,
including:

* A five-story, twelve-room brownstone townhouse (with six fireplaces,
a rooftop deck, and an elevator) in Boston's Beacon Hill. This home
is John Kerry's main residence and was assessed at a value of $6.6
million in 2003

* A nine-room colonial home on a 90-acre family farm in Fox Chapel
near Pittsburgh. This home is Teresa Kerry's longtime residence, where
she lived while was married to John Heinz and where she raised her
three children. It is valued at $3.7 million.

* A ski/vacation home located near the banks of the Big Wood River in
Ketchum, Idaho, fashioned from a reassembled barn originally built in
England in 1485 and brought to Idaho by Teresa Heinz Kerry's late
husband. It was purchased for $4.9 million in 1988.

* A three-story, five-bedroom waterfront estate near the Brant Point
Lighthouse in Nantucket's harbor, where John and Teresa Kerry were
married in 1995. The beachfront property is valued at $9.1 million.

* A 23-room townhouse in the Georgetown section of Washington, D.C.,
valued at $4.7 million.

The aggregate value of these five homes is roughly $33 million,
although that doesn't include the Italian villa that Kerry sold to
activist, left-wing actor George Clooney. (Associated Press, "Five
Kerry Homes Valued at Nearly $33M" USA Today, 22 March 2004)

And Carey claims he supports the "working man?" Hell, he has *no
idea* how average folks live! Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I don't get this whole rich thing! If I remember correctly, the
original framers of the constitution owned like 98 percent of the
country's wealth. It was designed so that the commom man could never
make policy in this country. What has changed?

Tracy
Old April 12th 04, 01:22 AM
Stinger

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message

I don't get this whole rich thing! If I remember correctly, the
original framers of the constitution owned like 98 percent of the
country's wealth. It was designed so that the commom man could never
make policy in this country. What has changed?

Tracy

Basically the requirement that you have to have a certain amount of wealth
and property to be a voter.

-- Stinger

Old April 12th 04, 02:24 AM
Mark S. Holden

Soames123 wrote:

Heck!
Ol Richboy George had an entire compound built out in Crawford Texas and spent
over 50 days there in 2001...

& It Was There, On Vacation
he received a Top Secret Memo entitled...

http://www.misleader.org/daily_misle...f03242004.html

Now there's a site with an appropriate name.

They should put that stuff on Shortwave. Heck Pyongyang would probably
do it for free.

Old April 12th 04, 05:11 AM
B Banton

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:22:16 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
.. .

I don't get this whole rich thing! If I remember correctly, the
original framers of the constitution owned like 98 percent of the
country's wealth. It was designed so that the commom man could never
make policy in this country. What has changed?

Tracy

Basically the requirement that you have to have a certain amount of wealth
and property to be a voter.

-- Stinger

I think being rich is a good thing. It's what we should be striving
for as Americans. Always pushing the envelope for more wealth.
Capitalism is the best policy. I'm sure that's an ideal that
resonates with Republicans.
Old April 12th 04, 05:08 PM
LW

B Banton wrote

I think being rich is a good thing. It's what we should be striving
for as Americans. Always pushing the envelope for more wealth.
Capitalism is the best policy. I'm sure that's an ideal that
resonates with Republicans.

It seems to resonate fine with lots of Democrats, too. They make
mouth noises about sympathy for the poor, but where does the rubber
really meet the road.

Like when was the last time Teddy K. took a homeless man out for a
drink?

Drink .. get it ?
Old April 14th 04, 01:38 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote:

| Like when was the last time Teddy K. took a homeless man out for a
| drink?
|
| Drink .. get it ?

I'm surprised Big Teddy didn't get into the submarine pilots'
business, as opposed to running for his Senate seat.

He seems qualified, at least....

73,

Steve Lawrence
KA0PMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

John Cahill Ei7V KCarroll General 0 October 4th 04 07:49 PM
John Kerry now leads Bush in Florida me Policy 0 July 12th 04 04:10 AM
Liberal John Kerry Soames123 Shortwave 29 April 1st 04 08:38 PM
[OT] Smear campaign against John Kerry William Warren Boatanchors 23 March 11th 04 02:02 AM
[OT] Smear campaign against John Kerry William Warren Policy 22 March 10th 04 09:15 PM