Old April 14th 04, 03:49 AM
Burr

Default To My Dear Friend

THE WHITE HOUSE WASHINGTON D.C.

Mr. John Hinckley St Elizabeth's Hospital Washington D.C.

Dear John,

Laura and I hope that you are continuing your excellent progress in
recovering from your mental problems. We were pleased to hear that you
are now able to have unsupervised visits with your parents. The staff
at the hospital reports that you are doing fine. I have decided to seek
a second term in office as your president and I would appreciate your
support and the support of your fine parents. I would hope that if
there is anything you need at the hospital you would let us know.

By the way, are you aware that John Kerry is screwing Jodie Foster?

Sincerely,

George W. Bush President

(OT) Dear Abby N8KDV Shortwave 3 January 18th 04 04:37 AM
KE4TEW and his good friend Riley Rev. P.P. Fartgas Policy 2 November 12th 03 07:19 PM
Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 04:05 PM
Larry Nichols / his friend Gennie Al Patrick Shortwave 3 September 3rd 03 02:00 AM
RSGB - Friend or Foe? Anon Dx 0 August 17th 03 08:23 PM