Old April 14th 04, 04:35 PM
Burr

Default Well Mikey

Soames123 wrote:

- Mornin' Mr. Burr # 6..

well, although this message is meant for someone else..thought I'd weigh in

- I am not swayed by "W";
or his conservative Cronies in the religous right.
I am a moderate person,
sometimes vote for the Republican,
sometimes vote for the Democrat..

I am also Pro Daughter, Pro Grand Daughter, Pro Choice,
( - Safe choice vs Back Alley Choice.. )
Pro Jobs, Pro Environment, Pro Conservation,
Pro Education
Pro Freedom....

- and Very Much Anti terrorist;

- So John Kerry

Gets
My
Vote..

~Harvey~

Morning,
I also share "many" of you opinions but also feel that your statement
about him "religious right" is maybe a little off base.

I have to go work so I won't be back on line until late tonight.

Have a nice day

Burr

Old April 16th 04, 04:34 AM
Mark S. Holden

Frank White wrote:
snip

Stalin has not announced that he's running for President,
this year.

Of course, being dead and all, that would be hard for
him...

He could run as a Democrat.

snip

Old April 16th 04, 05:44 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Mike Terry" wrote:

Please keep it shortwave guys.

Thanks

Mike

I think we should talk about what an idiot you are. Would that suite you
better?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California