Old April 15th 04, 05:28 PM

go on then I'll buy one chromium plating copper zinc I think,,, like a
sink.... blink blink ohm that's a shiny one...

Old April 16th 04, 02:28 AM
Frank Dresser

Rigali5, I thought you might have enjoyed the well known conclusion to this
well know series. Especially in the early spring.

This is the fat one, right down the middle of the plate.

Who's

What's

He's

Why's

I don't know

Tomorrow

Today

Naturally

And, of course, it ends with:

I DON'T CARE!!!

Ah, ya coulda knocked it into the cheap seats.

Frank Dresser

Yes, I do think Bud Abbot deserved more money than Lou Costello.

Old May 23rd 04, 11:14 AM

anyone want to by my grand Dads RCA AR88