Old April 14th 04, 09:42 PM
Rigali5

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?
Old April 14th 04, 09:51 PM
Frank Dresser

"Rigali5" wrote in message
I you sell me a radio

Huh?

for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

So, do you or don't you chrome the radios you steel?

Frank Dresser

Old April 14th 04, 10:07 PM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:42:37 -0500, Rigali5 wrote
(in message ):

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

Your school system?

Gray Shockley
For every complex problem there is an answer
that is clear, simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken

Old April 14th 04, 10:37 PM
Frank Dresser

"Rigali5" wrote in message

[snip]

Sorry, Rigali. I really should read your posts more carefully. I missed
this:

Who's
the fool?

What's
the problem?

He's
got a scratched up S-38.

Why's
my radio so scratched up?

I don't know
why people store their radios so carelessly.

Tomorrow
might be a good day to get my radio chromed, instead of just painted.

Today
I just don't have the money to get the radio plated.

Naturally
I'd be happy to sell you the S-38 for $200 to $300. As is.

Frank Dresser

Being a good straight man, I'll leave the last line to you.

Old April 16th 04, 02:28 AM
Frank Dresser

Rigali5, I thought you might have enjoyed the well known conclusion to this
well know series. Especially in the early spring.

This is the fat one, right down the middle of the plate.

Who's

What's

He's

Why's

I don't know

Tomorrow

Today

Naturally

And, of course, it ends with:

I DON'T CARE!!!

Ah, ya coulda knocked it into the cheap seats.

Frank Dresser

Yes, I do think Bud Abbot deserved more money than Lou Costello.