Old April 25th 04, 05:00 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"N8KDV" wrote:
| Come on now Steve... calling those folks diaperheads is just simply not
PC!
| Our stoneage brothers should be referred to as towelheads.

(Cracking up)

Hey, how about "The Dirty Nightshirt Gang?"

Naww, that wouldn't be PC, either!
How about "Muhammad Blowers?"

(Awaiting Brybaby's next "mature" response)

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

Old April 25th 04, 02:31 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

| It's been my observation that you are pretty safe just calling any male
| Arab "AL".
|
| Seems like that's pretty common, like "Al-Mohammad, Al-Sadr, Al-Qaeda, Al-
| Whatever"...
|
| Let's Practice:
|
| "Hey Al! - I See Paris, I See France, I See Someone's Bomb-Belt!"
|

| -=jd=-

(laughing)

"Next, from Louis Vuitton, a lovely crocodile suicide bomber's belt...
This is the belt all well - appointed Tangoes will be wearing this Spring."

Roger on the "Al" thing - maybe that's like Mc / Mac, inasmuch as it
denotes "the son of." That's just a guess, of course - but I do like your
idea, as it requires far less work. "Step up on that platform and put the
nice rope around your neck, Al."

Hey, we can modify a good old joke for this one:

Q:Why does "AL" always carry a turd in his pocket?
A: It's his photo ID

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old April 25th 04, 05:31 PM
Brian Hill

"Brian" wrote in message
link.net...
I apologize for stooping to your level. Calling someone a diaperhead is
really mature.

Brian

One Brian to another. I agree! We should use the old term.

"Rag Head" LOL!!!

--
73 Brian

Old April 26th 04, 01:54 AM