Old April 26th 04, 09:10 PM
nobody

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Kerry just can't be trusted!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...nam_medals_040
425.html

Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!

At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

http://www.rightstuffcomedy.com/images/whitebig.jpg
Old April 26th 04, 09:11 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"MnMikew" wrote:

| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
| hlink.net...
|
| Hey Steve, sorry for being ON topic :-) but do you ever hang out on the 2m
| band?

Very rarely, I can be heard on the 147.210 South Metro machine.

Hey! Are you a ham, too, Mike?

We could always meet on the air, one of these days.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old April 26th 04, 11:34 PM
Bill Everhart

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Kerry just can't be trusted!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...nam_medals_040
425.html

Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!

At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

http://www.rightstuffcomedy.com/images/whitebig.jpg

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.
Old April 26th 04, 11:43 PM
N8KDV

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Kerry just can't be trusted!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...nam_medals_040
425.html

Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!

At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

http://www.rightstuffcomedy.com/images/whitebig.jpg

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.

What does shrapnel have to do with the truth, retard? Does shrapnel give one the
ability to lie without any repercussions?

When Kerry learns to tell the truth maybe more people will vote for him!

Ain't gonna happen!

The fact is he's a liar and a fabricator, and now, even ABC News is after his lyin
ass!

I never thought I'd see the day!

Old April 26th 04, 11:43 PM
Diverd4777

Subject: (OT) Another Flip Flop
From: Bill Everhart
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:34:20 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.

- & There are some referring to Bush as " Condeez Husband"..

- Mebee there's a secret deal we don't know about ;-)
( The Sly Dog... ! ! )

Old April 26th 04, 11:58 PM
N8KDV

From: Bill Everhart
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:34:20 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.

- & There are some referring to Bush as " Condeez Husband"..

More Liberal fabrications? Is that where Bryant is at, advising the DNC?

Old April 27th 04, 12:15 AM
Diverd4777

From: Bill Everhart
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:34:20 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.

- & There are some referring to Bush as " Condeez Husband"..

More Liberal fabrications?

-Don't Know if Conzee calls it that...

Old April 27th 04, 12:20 AM
N8KDV

From: Bill Everhart
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:34:20 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.

- & There are some referring to Bush as " Condeez Husband"..

More Liberal fabrications?

-Don't Know if Conzee calls it that...

Well you just get back to us when you can substantiate your claims and
fabrications!

Good Luck!

Old April 27th 04, 01:21 AM
Diverd4777

From: Bill Everhart
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:34:20 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:10:29 GMT, nobody
wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

When you get some shrapnel in your leg we'll talk.

- & There are some referring to Bush as " Condeez Husband"..

More Liberal fabrications?

-Don't Know if Conzee calls it that...

Well you just get back to us when you can substantiate your claims and
fabrications!

Good Luck!
Pretty hard to prove;

- Still waitin fer El Presidente
"W"
( Hi I'm George, I'm An Alchohoilic )

to turn over his arrest records...

Old April 27th 04, 02:31 AM
RHF

N8KDV,

It should be 'noted' that after some delay George "W" Bush did
provide copies of his Military Records to "The Press".

However, John 'f' Kerry only released an eddited version of
his Military Records that were ONLY Available from his website.
The it was pointed out that some of these so called 'records'
were in-fact records of other military personal.

So the Questions Remain ? ? ?

? What is John 'f' Kerry HIDING in his Military Records ?

? Why won't John 'f' Kerry release his complete Military Records ?

? How come John 'f' Kerry is using 'other peoples' Military
Records and "Claiming" them as his own ?

John 'f' Kerry it is Time for Full and Complete Disclosure Now !

John 'f' Kerry trhe American People (VOTERS)
have the Right to Know the Truth, before they Vote.

Just the Facts ~ RHF
..
..
= = = N8KDV wrote in message