Old May 2nd 04, 07:26 PM
Pierre L

If a majority of voting Americans are like you guys, no wonder there's a
moron in the White House.

Old May 2nd 04, 09:57 PM
N8KDV

Pierre L wrote:

Wake up America indeed!

Anybody can make war. The hard part is achieving political ends without
having to use war as the last resort. As an ex-military person, I can
understand the need for military action in some cases, but Bush's war is one
of naivety, agreed to by a simpleton president who is probably being
manipulated by a small core of right-wing extremists who have their own
agendas (perhaps involving the great profiteering involved in any war). Such
a man in charge of a superpower military arsenal is a dangerous thing for
both America and the rest of the world.

You know, nobody could have possibly even imagined the almost sudden
collapse of the Soviet Union.

Wrong. President Ronald Reagan envisioned it.

Old May 2nd 04, 10:00 PM
N8KDV

Pierre L wrote:

Helmsman below should really change his nickname to rudderless.

And perhaps you should change yours to FrenchRetard.

Old May 2nd 04, 10:05 PM
N8KDV

From: "Pierre L"

Helmsman below should really change his nickname to rudderless.

Helmsman has a long history of rudderless advocacies.

And you, Michael W. Bryant, have a long history of lying and
fabricating!

Old May 3rd 04, 02:56 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Pierre L" wrote:

If a majority of voting Americans are like you guys, no wonder there's a
moron in the White House.

And morons like you explain why Canada is so screwed up.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 3rd 04, 08:17 PM
MnMikew

"Jackie" wrote in message

Me either, and I've been a whole bunch of places. Where's your cabin? My
sister had a place in Balsam Lake, about an hour and a half drive from me.
Too bad she had to sell it when she moved to AZ.

I could probably live in northern California, but the median price of

homes
out there is prohibitively expensive, plus I prefer to live in a place
that's been tectonically dead for most of the past billion or so years.

Love
Flagstaff too, but it's very difficult to find homes for sale there now.

I love NW Wisconsin and spend a lot of time there in the summer and fall.
Especially the Apostle Islands. I go up there every year in the early
autumn, and usually camp somewhere on the way up, like in Siren or the Lac
Court Oreilles area. Now THAT is some beautiful scenery... Superior's

south
shore... old lighthouses... Bayfield, one of the nicest Victorian-era

towns
in the whole state... and cheese, oh yes, cheese from the Crex Meadows
dairies. Gotta love it.

Jackie

My place is about 10 miles SE of Siren near Shell Lake.

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
Shakeup At Air America Radio: CEO and Program Director Out Mike Terry Shortwave 12 April 29th 04 02:56 AM
Air America N8KDV Shortwave 6 April 28th 04 08:53 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM