Old May 4th 04, 11:51 PM
T. Early

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message

Continuing the tradition of irrelevant links from wacky and/or
partisan websites? I particularly loved the deceptive way the

first
loony site "forgot" there were -twin- towers, just like they

"forgot"
the context of the attacks. You must have a million of 'em.

What do you expect from the dumbest Canadian on the face of the

Earth?

There's some stiff competiton.

Keanu Reeves?
Monty Hall?
Geddy Lee?
Jason Priestly?
Peter Jennings?

Old May 5th 04, 02:05 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

What do you expect from the dumbest Canadian on the face of the
Earth?

Time for new glasses, Tad. You meant this guy..

http://lart.colorado.edu/bush/George_W_Bush_worry.jpg

mike
Old May 5th 04, 02:15 AM
Tracy Fort

On Wed, 05 May 2004 01:05:59 GMT, m II
wrote:

T. Early wrote:

What do you expect from the dumbest Canadian on the face of the
Earth?

Time for new glasses, Tad. You meant this guy..

http://lart.colorado.edu/bush/George_W_Bush_worry.jpg

mike

Nope! I meant YOU!

Tracy
Old May 5th 04, 05:06 AM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
T. Early wrote:

What do you expect from the dumbest Canadian on the face of the
Earth?

Time for new glasses, Tad. You meant this guy..

http://lart.colorado.edu/bush/George_W_Bush_worry.jpg

Not my post, mike, and not something I would've said. I had no idea
you were Canadian.

Old May 5th 04, 05:46 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

What do you expect from the dumbest Canadian on the face of the
Earth?

Time for new glasses, Tad. You meant this guy..

http://lart.colorado.edu/bush/George_W_Bush_worry.jpg

Not my post, mike, and not something I would've said. I had no idea
you were Canadian.

Sorry for the confusion. I obviously can't count the

mike