Old May 5th 04, 07:34 PM
Jim Hackett

Default Degen 1103 came today!

This thing is awesome. A definite step-up from the 1102.
Picks up everything my $1000 receivers do.

Sorry. I had to add that. Someone else would have. It might as well be me

--
Jim

Old May 5th 04, 08:17 PM
lsmyer

Now I wish I hadn't taken Liypn's offer of a refund.

So now I've got my $74.90 back and you have an incredible new radio. Guess
I'll have to be happy with the ones I have for a while (I'm still enjoying
the latest radio in my stable, my DX-402). Maybe in a month or so I'll get
the itch again

Old May 5th 04, 09:03 PM
Al Arduengo

Jim Hackett wrote:
This thing is awesome. A definite step-up from the 1102.
Picks up everything my $1000 receivers do.

Sorry. I had to add that. Someone else would have. It might as well be me

--
Jim

Dang. I just got my 1102 today. Haven't even had a chance to check it
out and already I feel behind the times. I notice the 1103 is not yet
available on E**y where it used to be. Is there an alternate ordering
source?

-Al
Old May 6th 04, 12:31 AM
Newsgroup Lurker

I am sure most of the people interested in this radio has seen the pics but
here is a link with some good ones.
Size comparison to the 1102, earphones included, antenna, night operation,
ext antenna etc...

http://www.degen.com.cn/forum/dispbb...d=25205&star=1

ink.net...

FT: Degen 1103 DeWayne Scanner 4 December 6th 04 07:21 PM
Degen 1103 Specs in English Gleason Sackmann Shortwave 7 April 13th 04 11:09 PM
Degen 1102 arrived today!!!!! Corbin Ray Shortwave 47 March 2nd 04 08:40 AM
Degen DE1103 Corbin Ray Shortwave 2 February 29th 04 03:05 PM
() Degen shortwave radios from China Daniel Rosenzweig Shortwave 7 August 5th 03 10:51 AM