Old May 13th 04, 08:23 AM
Mark Keith

(Mediaguy500) wrote in message ...
Could you have followed up with a complaint or something to the FCC?

that's what I thought at first. However, I wasn't able to for several reasons.

It's my understanding that the FCC can't do anything about it becaue that
wasn't an on-air violation. It would be a civil matter.

You understood that as well as the questions on the test. No wonder
you failed...

plus those particular hams were going through my mail so that anything I tried
to mail out that they didn't like wouldn't get mailed while I thought that it
was mailed. I had only found out much later that they were doing that.

I think I get it now....Do the FBI, CIA, DEA, and the NAACP also
follow you around the neighborhood when you drive to the store?

and they had also tapped my phone in a way so that when I called some place,
they were the ones that recieved the call and pretended to be the place I was
calling, when they wanted to, so that my calls never got through to any actual
places that I was calling when they didn't want them to.

I was the one that really tapped your phone. And I did it directly
from Houston TX via my own personal "CRAPCOM II" phone manipulating
satellite in high geosynchronous orbit.

Plus the paid off the local judges here to rule in their favor.

Of course. This is an old mob tactic.

I know that's not supposed to happen with judges (conflict of interest), but as
I found out the hard waty, in real life it does hapen.

Right....

I would call all three of those "criminal activities"

Why not? What the heck...It's only a fish tale..

although those particular hams were also guilty of committing much more serious
criminal activity than that.

Let me guess... You caught them cornholing each other in a tent at
field day...

And no, I wasn't being paranoid about it. I didn't even find out about it until
much later. And no, I'm not paranoid about it. I'm not worried about them.

Well, until the MIB and black choppers arrive...

They were just a few , I want to call them jerks, stupid, or idiots, but they
weren't and aren't any of those. They were very smart and intelligent to be
able to pull off all they were able to pull off. They were also very smart and
intelligent at making "catch 22" situations for other people to be caught in.

Of course. They don't give out ham tickets to just any ole dumbass off
the street.

so calling them just a few morons won't work, either, since they definitely
were not morons.

Sporons? Clorons? Florons?

They were just a few very intelligent people who were involved in committing
serious crimes and experts at getting away with it.

Kinda like Mission Impossible with a radio twist huh?

sort of like the fictional "Lionel Luthor" on the tv series "Smallville". I
think that's the best way to describe them.

Naw, on second though, sounds kind of like "Peyton Place" to me... MK
Old May 13th 04, 08:24 AM
m II

GrtPmpkin32 wrote:

I've not claimed otherwise. Never called you a liar, I believe this stuff
happened to you.

Care to invest in some Florida property?

mike
Old May 13th 04, 08:26 AM
m II

GrtPmpkin32 wrote:

that's another thing you got wrong. I NEVER said that it required more than a
handful of hams to pull off. As a matter of fact, I said just the opposite.

And I'm not saying I don't believe you,

Popular consensus dictates that you *start* saying it.

mike
Old May 13th 04, 06:29 PM
GrtPmpkin32

Popular consensus dictates that you *start* saying it.

Popular consensus can kiss my ass.
"Dictates"... amazing.
Old May 13th 04, 06:36 PM
GrtPmpkin32

Care to invest in some Florida property?

Gee, what a nice thing to write.
Maybe I should have written "I believe this stuff MAY have happened to you", to
soothe your sense of smug intelligence.