Old May 8th 04, 10:26 PM
Frank Dresser

"John Lyder" wrote in message
This some kinda hoax ?

Tanks on Flatbeds and Bradley fighting vehicles pre-positioned at major
entry/exit points around Hudson County. . any illegal alien found in this
massive round-up will be declared an "enemy combatant" under the USA

PATRIOT
act. This declaration will void all the usual "red-tape" involved with
deportations! Illegal aliens will be deported from the U.S. without
administrative hearing within 48 hours of being captured.

http://www.halturnershow.com/modules...e&sid=35&mode=
&order=0&thold=0

Oh, sure. Hal Turner is an ex-shortwave broadcaster. Who could be more
credible than that?

Frank Dresser

Old May 9th 04, 03:35 AM
HipBot

"John Lyder" wrote in message
This some kinda hoax ?

Tanks on Flatbeds and Bradley fighting vehicles pre-positioned at major
entry/exit points around Hudson County. . any illegal alien found in this
massive round-up will be declared an "enemy combatant" under the USA

PATRIOT
act. This declaration will void all the usual "red-tape" involved with
deportations! Illegal aliens will be deported from the U.S. without
administrative hearing within 48 hours of being captured.
http://www.halturnershow.com/modules.php?

TRUST ME when I tell you, if it originated from halturnershow.com
is't either a) 100% pure BullShi+ b) Racist propaganda or
c) a combination of a) and b) above.

Remember we are talking about H.T. here folks.
A guy who likely is addicted to Oxycontinin and
is likely also the 'poster boy' for all white trash
broadcaser wanabees on domestic shortwave radio.

Old May 9th 04, 04:55 AM
Brian Denley

-=jd=- wrote:

The key word here is *Illegal*, as in "Illegal Aliens". Not Bob the
WWII vet down the block. Not you. Not John. Not Aunt Sally... Unless

-=jd=-

No the key word here is Hal Turner. Why the hell are you all taking
anything he writes as a point for discussion? Are you all nuts?

--
Brian Denley

Old May 9th 04, 10:48 AM
RHF

MWB,

Once Again ... You are Incredible. {Simply Incredulous :}

MWB - To take a 'news source' like "www.halturnershow.com"
and turn it into a basis of FACT for another of one of your
Wild Ass Exaggerations.

"Another example of the ways the Patriot Act will be extended
to accomplish virtually any purpose the gov't wants."

MWB - Nay what we have is 'Another example of the ways
that "MWB" will extend his personal reality to accomplish
virtually any purpose that his wrapped mind wants.'

MWB - We await another Liberal LIE . . .

MWB - We await another Leftist DISTORTION . . .

MWB - Give Us Something to Think About {Boggle Our Minds !} ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...
From: "John Lyder"

Tanks on Flatbeds and Bradley fighting vehicles pre-positioned at major
entry/exit points around Hudson County. . any illegal alien found in this
massive round-up will be declared an "enemy combatant" under the USA PATRIOT
act. This declaration will void all the usual "red-tape" involved with
deportations! Illegal aliens will be deported from the U.S. without
administrative hearing within 48 hours of being captured.

http://www.halturnershow.com/modules...icle&sid=35&mo
de=&order=0&thold=0

Another example of the ways the Patriot Act will be extended to accomplish
virtually any purpose the gov't wants.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Old May 9th 04, 08:58 PM
Stinger

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
MWB,

Once Again ... You are Incredible. {Simply Incredulous :}

MWB - To take a 'news source' like "www.halturnershow.com"
and turn it into a basis of FACT for another of one of your
Wild Ass Exaggerations.

"Another example of the ways the Patriot Act will be extended
to accomplish virtually any purpose the gov't wants."

MWB - Nay what we have is 'Another example of the ways
that "MWB" will extend his personal reality to accomplish
virtually any purpose that his wrapped mind wants.'

MWB - We await another Liberal LIE . . .

MWB - We await another Leftist DISTORTION . . .

MWB - Give Us Something to Think About {Boggle Our Minds !} ~ RHF
.

Unfortunately true, but not just for Michael.

I find that a huge amount of liberal rhetoric is based around "facts" that
aren't (actually) facts! If these guys think that something will help make
their case, they will fabricate facts, credentials, or anecdotes at the drop
of a hat.

Besides Michael's oft-discussed "Ph.D.", here's another case-in-point: Some
enviro-goofball called in to Rush Limbaugh's show, and began ranting about
how SUV's are ruining the environment, etc., and then said that he's doing
his part because he owns a Honda Prius, a hybrid gas/electric vehicle.

Then Rush explained to the dumbass that the Prius hybrid vehicle is made by
Toyota.

-- Stinger

Old May 9th 04, 09:31 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "Stinger"

Unfortunately true, but not just for Michael.

I find that a huge amount of liberal rhetoric is based around "facts" that
aren't (actually) facts! If these guys think that something will help make
their case, they will fabricate facts, credentials, or anecdotes at the drop
of a hat.

Besides Michael's oft-discussed "Ph.D."\

Look, Stingy, why don't you indict the neo-con idiots that jumped in to defend
the expansion of Patriot Act powers to round up illegal aliens as enemy
combatants. A huge amount of neo-con rhetoric is based around twisting any
"fact" into an irrational defense of Bush's attempt to emasculate our
constitution. All I was saying was if this was true, it was a very bad sign. I
failed to detect that it was from Hal Turner, a former Republican candidate for
Congress in New Jersey. (Wow, I thought you neocons thought most racists were
Democrats??)

And before your mood and interpersonal skills take the daily swing you've shown
consistently in here, could YOU prove that you own a factory in Mississippi?
Your backchannels, all friendly, seemed to accept my educational credentials.
Why do you act so differently when prancing in public? That doesn't make you,
as a neo-con, appear very stable....

Would you like to re-print what you said about the people indicting my
educational credentials? I hate to violate your private communications with,
but I WILL hold you to some rational level of consistency.

Right, guy?

, here's another case-in-point: Some
enviro-goofball called in to Rush Limbaugh's show, and began ranting about
how SUV's are ruining the environment, etc., and then said that he's doing
his part because he owns a Honda Prius, a hybrid gas/electric vehicle.

Then Rush explained to the dumbass that the Prius hybrid vehicle is made by
Toyota.

So what? Does that disprove either the enviro-damage caused by SUVs or the
eco-sanity of hybrid cars? Refutation by diversion is becoming a big tactic of
an awful lot of neocons. I'm really really interested in your FACTS on
comparing the eco-damage caused by SUVs vs. hybrids, as opposed to your
personal indictments.

Dude, there are meds that will even out those mood swings!

Old May 9th 04, 09:58 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

So what? Does that disprove either the enviro-damage caused by SUVs or the
eco-sanity of hybrid cars? Refutation by diversion is becoming a big

tactic of
an awful lot of neocons. I'm really really interested in your FACTS on
comparing the eco-damage caused by SUVs vs. hybrids, as opposed to your
personal indictments.

I believe the point being made in that bit of apocrypha is that the caller
was likely lying, since if he owned a Prius, he would most likely know who
built it..

Old May 9th 04, 10:08 PM
N8KDV

From: "Stinger"

[...]

And you should be taking them Fat Boy!

Academic credentials? All yours are suspect! You don't have a PhD, and yet you lied
about it!

You gonna lie on Mother's Day Fat Boy? Come on, tell us some lies on Mother's Day!