Old May 10th 04, 03:55 PM
mrhangster

Tell you what Capt--why don't you and Bryant both take a trip to falugee.
HMMMM!

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

and we will not let his ISP off the hook either !!!!!

we can report them also if necessary for allowing this, ISP's are
accountable and CAN lose their access to the internet. don't let some
idiot tell you otherwise !!!!!!!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT !!!!!!

Hello,
Can you please forward a copy of the unacceptable posts? Once we have
these then we can have our abuse administrator investigate the user.
Also can you please provide us with a copy of the acceptable use
policy of the rec.radio.shortwave? If you are seeing inappropriate
posts from a particular user you should also report it to the
newsgroup administrator. If you have any questions or need further
assistance please feel free to contact Iserv customer services.

Thank you,
Danny
Iserv Customer Services
616-493-3740 or toll-free at 1-888-64-ISERV

Old May 10th 04, 04:11 PM
the captain

you are just as much a loser as he is. GET A CLUE !!!

Burr wrote in message thlink.net...
Here comes the judge, here comes the judge.

I ask you again as I have asked you "many" times in the pass, Captain
of what?

Burr

Old May 10th 04, 07:13 PM
the captain

well, I have gotten some useful info....

the CB losers of years past haven't disappeared, they moved to this
newsgroup. just a bunch of losers like Steve, screwing up a good
thing, first CB, then RRS.

those that support Steve and insulted me showed me that the good
people have been driven off and the trash is left for the most part,
with some exceptions.

they are for the most part afraid to voice their opinions for fear of
the ****head attack. that is why I don't use my real name. I am not
afraid to say what I think of you losers even though my dream of
cleaning up the trash and making this a nice place to share info and
not insults seems to be a lost cause.

I guess I need to just go away like all the other good people and
leave this group to be the sewer system it has become.

Old May 10th 04, 07:16 PM
N8KDV

the captain wrote:

well, I have gotten some useful info....

the CB losers of years past haven't disappeared, they moved to this
newsgroup. just a bunch of losers like Steve, screwing up a good
thing, first CB, then RRS.

those that support Steve and insulted me showed me that the good
people have been driven off and the trash is left for the most part,
with some exceptions.

they are for the most part afraid to voice their opinions for fear of
the ****head attack. that is why I don't use my real name. I am not
afraid to say what I think of you losers even though my dream of
cleaning up the trash and making this a nice place to share info and
not insults seems to be a lost cause.

I guess I need to just go away like all the other good people and
leave this group to be the sewer system it has become.

Let us know as soon as you're back posting under a different name!

Old May 10th 04, 07:23 PM
Bill Everhart

On 10 May 2004 11:13:12 -0700, (the captain)
wrote:

[...]

I love how the dumservatives immediately form a little micro-ACLU to
protest about censorship. So damn funny. Hey guys - how 'bout a
little flag burning tonight and we'll send a picture to the captain?

Muhahahahha
Old May 10th 04, 08:39 PM
Burr

I don't know dude,
I'm a full licensed sea captain, had my license from the 6 digit days.
And if you were just a captain in the service then you sure are
hurting, if you weren't a field grade then I would keep my mouth shut.

And your talking about "losers".

Burr

PS: see if you can't learn your real name, if you know your father name!!!

Old May 10th 04, 08:45 PM
Burr

Who Ever you are,
There are lots of nice, informative closed list. I belong to some of
them and we share lots of info there.
Please join one or more of them and talk radio to your harts content.
If you want info from here ask a question and you get many good
replies. If you want to start trouble over here your get trouble as you
have gotten.
A lot of people would think a lot more about you if you used your real
name and if you tried to become part of the group.

We BS but, we got answer also.

Burr

Old May 10th 04, 10:13 PM
MnMikew

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
whining snipped.

You have a real insecurity problem don't you?

Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
ATTN: Steve Lare Tracy Fort Shortwave 3 April 19th 04 07:26 PM
open letter to Steve Lare and Michael Bryant the captain Shortwave 64 March 31st 04 04:25 AM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 1 February 9th 04 12:40 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM