Old May 11th 04, 02:32 AM
DeWayne

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

and we will not let his ISP off the hook either !!!!!

I only know of two possible ways to get rid of anybody here. Kill him/her or
sue him/her. Even if they win they lose financially. It can cost a lot of
money for a defense, even if the person has done nothing wrong whatsoever.
The legal fees can be HUGE! Other than these tactics, you might as well go
away.

DeWayne

we can report them also if necessary for allowing this, ISP's are
accountable and CAN lose their access to the internet. don't let some
idiot tell you otherwise !!!!!!!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT !!!!!!

Hello,
Can you please forward a copy of the unacceptable posts? Once we have
these then we can have our abuse administrator investigate the user.
Also can you please provide us with a copy of the acceptable use
policy of the rec.radio.shortwave? If you are seeing inappropriate
posts from a particular user you should also report it to the
newsgroup administrator. If you have any questions or need further
assistance please feel free to contact Iserv customer services.

Thank you,
Danny
Iserv Customer Services
616-493-3740 or toll-free at 1-888-64-ISERV

Old May 11th 04, 02:45 AM
N8KDV

DeWayne wrote:

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

and we will not let his ISP off the hook either !!!!!

I only know of two possible ways to get rid of anybody here. Kill him/her or
sue him/her. Even if they win they lose financially. It can cost a lot of
money for a defense, even if the person has done nothing wrong whatsoever.
The legal fees can be HUGE! Other than these tactics, you might as well go
away.

And then the person you've sued falsely turns around and sues your sorry ass!,
for damages... And wins!

Better hit the lawbooks, retard!

Old May 11th 04, 03:01 AM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

DeWayne wrote:

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

and we will not let his ISP off the hook either !!!!!

I only know of two possible ways to get rid of anybody here. Kill him/her or
sue him/her. Even if they win they lose financially. It can cost a lot of
money for a defense, even if the person has done nothing wrong whatsoever.
The legal fees can be HUGE! Other than these tactics, you might as well go
away.

And then the person you've sued falsely turns around and sues your sorry ass!,
for damages... And wins!

Better hit the lawbooks, retard!

Just another good reason for instituting a 'loser pays' system here in the good
'ol USA.

Bring all the lawsuits you wish, but if you lose, you pay for the whole thing...
everything.

Old May 11th 04, 03:30 AM
Bill Everhart

On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:32:25 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

"the captain" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

Hey Hey Hey DeWayne. You truly are the poster child for stupid unless
you're trolling. Lawyers suck.
Old May 11th 04, 03:39 AM
Stinger

"Bill Everhart" wrote in message

Lawyers suck.

See, Bill -- I told you I agreed with liberals sometimes!

-- Stinger

Old May 11th 04, 11:09 AM
DeWayne

[...]

Yeah, most lawyers do, but not all. Just trying to help entertain Steve.

DeWayne

Old May 11th 04, 11:11 AM
RHF

= = = Bill Everhart wrote in message
= = = . ..

- - - - - S N I P - - - - -

Lawyers suck.

BE,

Actually Lawyers fall into two categories:

* Suckers {The Doers}

* Suckees {The Receivers}

Now former president Bill Clinton being a Lawyer a Suckee !
[ We have Monic's word on it. ]

Just for the Fun of It ~ RHF

..
Old May 13th 04, 02:22 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"the captain" wrote:
| those that support Steve and insulted me showed me that the good
| people have been driven off and the trash is left

That would explain your presence.

Thanks,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 13th 04, 11:09 AM
RHF

SMHL,

LOL ! - You WIN the "Best One Liner of the Day" ) ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
= = = nk.net...
"the captain" wrote:
| those that support Steve and insulted me showed me that the good
| people have been driven off and the trash is left

That would explain your presence.

Thanks,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
ATTN: Steve Lare Tracy Fort Shortwave 3 April 19th 04 07:26 PM
open letter to Steve Lare and Michael Bryant the captain Shortwave 64 March 31st 04 04:25 AM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 1 February 9th 04 12:40 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM