RadioBanter

-   -   Time to stop apologizing to the scum! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42510-time-stop-apologizing-scum.html)

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:20 PM

Michael 'I support the left because I'm lying academic scum' Bryant wrote:

Fort;

Well thanks! I think! If I could only get Bryant to see the light.
It doesn't really matter about mII, h eisn't a real American anyway!

Yeah, you and Burr fit together. Only Americans matter. I hope your fate ends
up in the hands of someone non-American.

Your fate will end up at the hands of an American Fat Boy, because you are lying
academic scum!

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:25 PM

From: Tracy Fort

It seems to me that the colleges were half full of the middle
easterners when I went there. If Bryant teaches at college we can
probably indirectly put some of the blame for all this on his
shoulders. He has been giving them a college education for years.

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

You need to take your own advice Fat Boy!

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:32 PM

From: N8KDV

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah

went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

You need to take your own advice Fat Boy!

Your insults seem even more tangential and unrelated than usual. Maybe you
should attempt to go back to bed.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:36 PM

From: Tracy Fort

That's the dumbest **** that you have ever written. It's much dumber
that all the other dumb ****.

Oh yeah, beheading is just so much more barbaric than the electric chair.....

Your brilliance is somewhat underwhelming.

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:37 PM

From: N8KDV

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah

went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

You need to take your own advice Fat Boy!

Your insults seem even more tangential and unrelated than usual. Maybe you
should attempt to go back to bed.

You probably need help getting into bed Fat Boy! Time to call for help?

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:48 PM

From: Tracy Fort

That's the dumbest **** that you have ever written. It's much dumber
that all the other dumb ****.

Oh yeah, beheading is just so much more barbaric than the electric chair.....

Your brilliance is somewhat underwhelming.

This from a guy whose 'daddy' tortured S. Koreans....

You got's to be a really messed up piece of ****, boy.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:58 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Here Mr. "Mullah-Of-Morality", I'll give you a real softball. Let's say
(for whatever reason) you are faced with the following choices for your
punishment. Please indicate which you would choose if given the choice and
knowing full well that if you did not choose, one would be chosen at
random for you:

- Beheading with a kitchen knife
- Beheading with a combat knife or bayonet
- Stoning
- Being burned alive
- Having your eyes plucked out, then having your throat cut.
- Lethal injection

Bonus points awarded if you can tell me which choices are not used by the
American criminal justice system.

When you reply with your dodge, obfuscation, redirection or casual
dismissal, don't forget to snip out the parts that stymie you.

I end up dead in all examples. They're all pretty barbaric. But it's just like
you to split hairs over forms of barbarism. Oh yeah, lethal injection is just
sooo much more civilized.

And I'm not using bandwidth to repeat all your mindless taunts and insults.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 09:08 PM

From: Tracy Fort

Did I ever say that I support capital punisnment? I don't remember
saying that!

Yeah.

Tracy Fort May 11th 04 09:15 PM

On 11 May 2004 20:08:17 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: Tracy Fort

Did I ever say that I support capital punisnment? I don't remember
saying that!

Yeah.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Bryant the dreamer is at it again!

Tracy

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 09:34 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Perhaps you should have *any* of your (alledged) students check your posts
before you hit the "send" button. It certainly couldn't hurt.

The point that murder is murder, whether done by terrorists or by the state of
Texas.