RadioBanter

-   -   Time to stop apologizing to the scum! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42510-time-stop-apologizing-scum.html)

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 09:37 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Ok, "Dodge" it is then. I should have guessed, it's your most common
(ahem) "college-level debate coach" tactic.

And, BTW, you're failure to hold folks like Steve and Tracy to the same
standard makes shambles of your objectivity. I've not seen you chastise a
neo-con a single time for not responding line-by-line or only responding to the
most relevant protion of a post.

Saving all your agression for me? You must really care!!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Tracy Fort May 11th 04 09:54 PM

On 11 May 2004 20:34:42 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: "-=jd=-"

Perhaps you should have *any* of your (alledged) students check your posts
before you hit the "send" button. It certainly couldn't hurt.

The point that murder is murder, whether done by terrorists or by the state of
Texas.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Wrong Mike! If you don't like capital punishment then change it. You
always have the right in this country to do something about what you
don't like.

Evidently, like most posters in this group, the government disagrees
with you on your definition of capital punishment. After reading posts
from you, I don't think you really know what you are for or are
against. I think you make posts just for the sake of arguing. I guess
that fits the bill of debater. It's one thing to sit in some stupid
competition and see how well you can argue a point. It's quite another
to argue with a gathering of your peers. It's not easy for you to win
here and we all can see your frustration within your posts. You might
be a winner in the classroom Mike, but you are a loser in life. Your
record shows that.

Tracy

MnMikew May 11th 04 10:30 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Ok, "Dodge" it is then. I should have guessed, it's your most common
(ahem) "college-level debate coach" tactic.

And, BTW, you're failure to hold folks like Steve and Tracy to the same
standard makes shambles of your objectivity. I've not seen you chastise a
neo-con a single time for not responding line-by-line or only responding

to the
most relevant protion of a post.

Saving all your agression for me? You must really care!!

So answer his question.

MnMikew May 11th 04 10:34 PM

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Tue 11 May 2004 04:37:22p, ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote
in message :

From: "-=jd=-"

Ok, "Dodge" it is then. I should have guessed, it's your most common
(ahem) "college-level debate coach" tactic.

And, BTW, you're failure to hold folks like Steve and Tracy to the same
standard makes shambles of your objectivity. I've not seen you chastise
a neo-con a single time for not responding line-by-line or only
responding to the most relevant protion of a post.

Saving all your agression for me? You must really care!!

You mean before I can call you to task for an obviously thoughtless, knee-
jerk post, I have to first accept some form of responsibility for everyone
else in usenet that disagrees with you? Explain the logic underlying your
conclusion... please!

"College-level debate coach"... Sheesh...

Don't hold your breath JD.

Soames123 May 11th 04 10:42 PM

No Love for those barbarian Muslim Animals;
& WHEN
are the moderate Muslims around the western world
going to turn in their Homicidal Brotheren
using Mosques as Operation bases for Terrorism...
??

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Fox - muhahahaa. Not news - Republican infomercial. Feel sorry for
you trix.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 11:32 PM

From: N8KDV

You gonna start assaulting my mailbox too?

Next, you'll be calling it an act of domestic terrorism....

Take deep breaths, Steve.

N8KDV May 11th 04 11:39 PM

From: N8KDV

You gonna start assaulting my mailbox too?

Next, you'll be calling it an act of domestic terrorism....

Take deep breaths, Steve.

Take your drugs Fat Boy!

I'll be checking the listings tomorrow to find just the right detective
to trail your fat ass around.

Gonna know all about you... legally! Thanks for giving me the
opportunity.

RHF May 12th 04 12:06 AM

= = = Tracy Fort wrote in message
= = = . ..
Interesting news story...

Tracy

TLF,

Good Article - FOX News got it Right [.]

Remember "9/11" Let Us Never Forget ~ RHF

..

Stinger May 12th 04 12:48 AM

From: "-=jd=-"

Perhaps you should have *any* of your (alledged) students check your

posts
before you hit the "send" button. It certainly couldn't hurt.

The point that murder is murder, whether done by terrorists or by the

state of
Texas.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Unless, of course, it's a full-term infant killed as a "partial birth
abortion," right?

-- Stinger

Bill Everhart May 12th 04 03:58 AM

From: "-=jd=-"

Perhaps you should have *any* of your (alledged) students check your

posts
before you hit the "send" button. It certainly couldn't hurt.

The point that murder is murder, whether done by terrorists or by the

state of
Texas.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Unless, of course, it's a full-term infant killed as a "partial birth
abortion," right?

-- Stinger

To save the Mother stupid - any day.